Family time.

Moonaline

After season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled and cooked breakfast, watching Caleb and julianne play. "Be careful! Take your shoes off please!"

Julianne looked up and smiled, taking her shoes off with Caleb's help.

Rex chuckled and rubbed kanans back. "You want any help?"

Kanan smiled. "Yes, would you be able to set the table please? I made homemade soup an grilled cheese for dinner." He smiled and poured bowls and then placed a sandwich on the plates, he filled juliannes sippy cup with apple juice and filled Caleb's cup with apple juice. Then sat down and smiled. "Time for dinner!" He chuckled.

The kids ran in and Caleb got into his chair.

Rex chuckled and sat Julianne in her High chair, then kissed both of their heads.

Julianne giggled and ate. "Mm." She smiled.

Kanan smiled and ate, holding rexs hand.

Rex chuckled. "This is very good love."

Kanan looked at him. "Thank you." He cleaned up his bowl and plate before being stopped by Rex. "Nope, I got dinner dishes and clean up with the kids, you go sit and relax. Get into pjs and get comfy." He kissed his cheek.

Kanan smiled. "You're so good.." he nods, going to get into pjs, then brushed his short hair with his fingers and washed his face. He then walked to the living room and collapsed onto the couch.

Rex smiled and got the kids ready for bed. He chuckled and picked Julianne up and held Caleb's hand, going to the living room. He sat them on the couch next to Kanan.

Caleb snd Julianne smiled. "Mama!" They cuddle against him, sitting on his side was Caleb and julianne sat on his lap. Rex sat on the other side of Kanan and held him close. "I love you..and our little family.."

"I love you too.." he laid his head on rexs shoulder.