Lack of sleep

317345maddie

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead and helped pack the rest of the supplies. "All set."

Rex walked over and hugged him from behind. "Wanna go out for dinner love?"

"Sorry, I can't. I have to finish getting these supplies delivered. Maybe another day okay?"

Rex smiled. "Okay, do you need any help?"

"No, i gotta get these to Hera. Then she'll bring them to chopper who will deliver them..it's weird." He sighed and pushed them to her.

Rex frowned and thinks. "When was the last time he got sleep..?" He thinks.

Kanan sighed and went to Ezra. "The plan is simple..this will go here..and the soldiers will come here and then.." he yawned. "Sorry..." he shakes his head. "This will all happen." He sighed.

Ezra rubbed his back. "How about you get some rest?"

"Nah, I'm alright." He chuckled.

Ezra frowned. "Should I get Rex? Cause I don't think he'll like knowing you're not taking care of yourself." He crossed his arms.

He chuckled. "I'm fine Ezra."

Ezra huffed and went to Rex. "Hey, kanans not himself, wanna go check up on him?"

Rex smiled and held a blanket. "Already on it." He goes to Kanan. "Love?"

Kanan looked at him. "Hey Rex, what's up?"

Rex grabbed his hand and brought him to a quiet spot. "Sit.."

Kanan frowned and sat down. "What's wrong?"

Rex sat down and laid kanans head on his lap and laid the blanket over him, he then began to rub his side and relax. "Take nice deep breaths..in and out..in and out.."

Kanan looked up at him tiredly and started to close his eyes, eventually falling asleep.

Rex chuckled. "I love you.."