Worry

317345maddie

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan watched as Rex was about to be shot, jumped in front of him, getting shot in the stomach.

Ezra shoot the troopers and looked at him. "Kanan! Get him for the ghost now!"

Rex picked him up and took off to the ghost, laying him in the medbay and let him be taken care of by the droids. "This is the fourth time in the past month.." he looked at the others. "It's like he doesn't care anymore if he dies.." he frowned.

Ezra and Hera looked at each other. "Kanans never been like this.." Hera frowned. "I don't know what's going on.."

Ezra sighed. "I don't know either.."

Rex frowned. "I'm gonna go visit him." He goes to Kanan and smiled. "Hey..You feeling alright..?"

Kanan nods and sat up carefully. "Yeah.."

Rex sighed and held his hand. "Can I talk with you for a second?"

Kanan looked at him and nods a little. "Yeah...what's wrong..?" He frowned.

"Why do you keep sacrificing yourself like that?" He looked at him.

Kanan frowned and looked down. "I..I do it because it's my duty as a master and a wife..to keep the ones I love, safe." He sighed. "I'm sorry.."

Rex kissed his head. "Kanan..you have to relax okay? You don't need to kill yourself because of us..so just relax a little okay? I love you."

Kanan nods a little. "Love you too.."