Panic attacks

317345maddie

Takes place in season 4

No ones POV

Kanan came back after rescuing Hera and looked around, then started breathing heavily when he saw the flame of a candle, he lost all feeling in his fingers and fell to the ground.

Ezra ran over. "Shh..." he hugged him. "You're okay..."

Kanan calmed down a little and looked at Ezra.

Ezra wiped his tears. "Relax a little. Go get some rest okay?"

Kanan nods a little and went to his space and laid on the mattress and took a deep breath and fell asleep.

Rex goes to Ezra. "Where's Kanan..?"

Ezra frowned. "He's asleep, had a anxiety attack. He almost died from a fire.."

Rex nods. "Let me know if he has another one and I'll come and try to help him. Okay?"

Ezra nods and went to bed.

Rex went to Kanan and kissed his head, then went to bed.

Kanan woke up in the morning and went to the side of the mountain and watched the sunrise, he took a deep breath and sighed softly. "Okay..you're okay.."

Hera walked over. "We got another mission. You up for it?"

Kanan nods and smiled at her. "Yeah.."

"It's a simple supply run okay? Just head to town." She hands him a cloth, wrapping it around his face so no one knew who it was.

Kanan nods and grabbed the credits and went to the town.

Rex followed him secretly.

Kanan looked at the fuel factory and quickly hid in an alley and started breathing heavily.

Rex ran over and hugged him. "Shh.."

Kanan cried into him. "N-no!!!" He kept crying.

Rex rocked him and wiped his tears. "Easy my love.."

Kanan hiccuped and calmed down a little, still shaking a little.

Rex held him in his lap and smiled. "There we go, nice deep breaths.."

Kanan calmed down and snuggled close. "I-I'm sorry..."

Rex frowned. "It's alright..I love you okay..? Well get through this.."

"I love you too.." Kanan sniffled.