Changes

Don't remember who requested this, will comment the name

Kanan: age 28
Rex: age 32
Ezra: age 18
Hera: age 24

After jedi knight

No ones POV

Ezra kneeled down by Kanan along with Hera as they observed where Kanan got injected with a mysterious serum and thinks. "It's a little red and irritated, but I don't see anything wrong."

Hera shakes her head. "I agree, I think it could've been what they drugged me with too."

Kanan nods a little. "I hope you're right." He got up along with Hera and Ezra and slowly walked out of the transport, they smiled at Sabine who was asleep at the pilots chair.

Rex came running over and hugged Kanan tightly. "Kanan!! You're okay my love!" He kissed him lovingly.

Kanan chuckled and touched foreheads with Rex. "I'm alright..but I am exhausted. You mind if we go to bed?"

"I don't mind at all honey." Rex took his arm as they both said their good nights to everyone. Rex laid Kanan down on their air mattress and smiled.

Kanan chuckled and cuddled against Rex when he laid down. "This is nice.."

"Yes it is.." Rex kissed his cheek, rubbing his arm. "What's this?" He noticed the injection site and frowned.

"I got injected with this loopy truth serum. It was an accident." Kanan looked at Rex. "Nothing to worry about okay?"

Rex nods a little. "Okay, but if you feel off let me know immediately okay?"

"Okay.." Kanan said softly, slowly falling asleep on his chest.

Rex smiled and played with his short hair before falling asleep slowly.

—next morning—

Rex yawned and opened his eyes slightly, looking down at his chest expecting to see Kanan but frowned when there was nothing there. He got up and walked to the others. He smiled as he noticed a tall, and tan girl standing next to Hera, going over something he couldn't recognize. "Good morning, have any of you guys seen kanan?" He looked at the woman and smiled. "Oh, a new recruit? I'm Captain Rex, but you may just call me Rex." He held out his hand.

The woman paled. "Rex..it's me..it's Kanan."

Rex frowned. "Wait, what?!" He looked at Hera who was nodding.

"Yeah, he woke me up early this morning to give me the news.." Hera frowned.

"Wait..but how..? Can we fix it?!" Rex frowned.

"We can, it'll just take a couple days, that's all love." Kanan smiled softly, kissing Rexs cheek. "I may be a woman, but I'm still the man you fell in love with." He whispered softly.

Rex nods and sighed. "This is gonna be weird."

"I agree, it's already been weird for me, I have seen things no gay man should ever see." He laughs.

Rex smiled and squeezed kanans hand. "Well, while we wait for the antidote. Why don't you and I just enjoy the next couple of days in bed?" He smirked.

Kanan laughs and nods. "I would like that very much." He chuckled as he was dragged into their bedroom.

Ezra and Hera fake gagged. "Ew!!!"