Perfect gift

Moonaline

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled and hugged Rex from behind. "Happy first anniversary love!" He smiled happily.

Rex chuckled and kissed him lovingly. "Happy first anniversary my beautiful wife!" He rubbed his cheek. "You ready for the day I have planned for you?"

Kanan smiled. "Love..you shouldn't have.." he chuckled and held onto Rex.

He looked up at his wife. "Of course my love, I should have and I did. With the help of the others of course." He smiled. "You know I love you.."

Kanan chuckled. "I love you very much too.." he kissed him lovingly. He smiled and held onto him. "Oo, I got some gifts for you." He grabbed a couple presents. "I hope you like them." He set them on the table.

Rex smiled. "Honey..you shouldn't have.." he looked up at him and then sat at the table and opened them. "Oh my god.." he held up stuffed animals of themselves as wolves, there was also a picture of them at their wedding, and there was a set of necklaces that had each other's names on it, one had Kanan and one had Rex.

Kanan smiled and put the necklace that had his name around rexs neck and then put the one that had rexs name on it, around his own neck and smiled. "You like them..?"

Rex hugged him. "I love them!!! Thank you so much!!" He kissed him lovingly.

Kanan smiled and kissed back. "I love you.."

"I love you too, now come on, let's bring you to your gift.." he grabbed kanans hand and covered his eyes, then brought him to their spa tub and uncovered his eyes. "A day all to yourself..with me as your servant. Today I am going to take care of you." He smiled.

Kanan smiled and looked at him. "Rex..this is amazing...thank you so much!" He got into the tub and relaxed. "Oo..this feels great.." he relaxed and smiled. "I love this.."

Rex kissed his head and did his hair. "I'm so glad you think so." He then washed kanans face and chuckled. "There we go."

Kanan looked at him and smiled. "I love you.."

"I love you too.."