The date!

Inaara's POV

  I was currently on bed, cuddling with niall, his hand was over my stomach and my head was perfectly put next to his neck. How much I just missed feeling him! After that concert, well we got back together, he asked me to be his girlfriend on the stage, he took me onto the stage and proposed all over again! And there were alot of fans going so cute and ahhh! It was the percent moment we had after such a long time! Just been there with him and been able to see in his eyes and that shivers that go down your spine when he smiles and you that it's only for you! Shit! It's just beautiful!

  It was exactly 2 weeks from the date niall proposed to me and it's the beginning of March, which means I will be delivering the babies in mid April! I can't wait for them! They are not out and already troubling momma!

  Stereo kicks went back to England for some tour and business! And well pariza looks like she just lost her puppy! She is so sad! I am planning to do something for her or something with her! Maybe we could go watch a movie or shopping! She needs to divert her attention! She is always like casey this and casey that!

   Just then I remembered, when niall said he would be a protective father!I just got the news of me being pregnant and niall was already planning with wat they were going to do together!that brought a smile on my face!
  Someone is in a happy mood!
  Ofcourse I am happy!
  Mind telling me why?
  I got you back! And well I was remembering the tine you decided the future of our kids when I just got the new about them! You were like I am going to be a protective father! And I will do this and that!Hahha
   It's Tru! I still am going to be a protective father!
  Ya you will!

Niall's POV

  Ya you will

I am going to protect my kids, give them everything they deserve! They will have a protective father and a caring mother! Mother? OMG! I still have not asked inaara to marry me! The thought of marry and inaara together got me pumped up! I wanted to jump on the bed and do a little bit of dancing! She is going to be my wife and only MY! 

  Inaara gets up and goes into the bathroom! Well i need to plan something for her! Then propose to her! So I go out of the room and I have the biggest smile on my face! I wake into the kitchen and the girls and boys are sitting there having breakfast!

  Good morning niall! Want to tell us why do you have the biggest smile on your face! Liam spoke.

  I just decided to ask inaara to marry me!
  Seriously? Louis said.

  Yapp!
  How are you planning to do that? Penelope said.

  I have no idea!
  Why don't you do this! Just go up to her and be like you are the brown to my shit! You are the ear to my wax and you are the red in my blood! Please marry me? Louis said. Ou! Ou! You are the orange to my carrot and white to my black strips!
   Ahh that's not that good! You should say this: you are the hair to my body, you are like the dustbin and I am your trash! You are my mayonnaise to my chocolate syrup! Please Marry me? Ailinora said.

Now I get it how this two get along so well! I was like WHAT THE FUCK!

  Guys he is proposing not getting rid of her! Harry said.