The car ride!

Well i will start having POV from this chapter! Remember if u like the book then tell me and plz give me ur feedback bout my first book!! Thanx and hope u enjoy it!

**********************

                                ************************

So we all decided to go sightseeing! Wow I never thought I would go sight seeing with one direction even in my wildest dreams! We went in two cars, there were many of us! So it was like this, Niall, Pariza, Me and Maleeha. In the other car Anika, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Harry.

    I sat next to Niall ofcourse! Pariza on the other side of him and Maleeha in the front seat. I was really tired! Well i had to make pancakes in the morning and I did not get my beauty sleep so i slept on Niall's shoulders!!

*

Niall's POV

   Inaara fell asleep on my shoulders, I'm not complaining! She looked amazing in her sleep! Wow! And those pancakes she made were absolutely delicious! I wanted to finish them all but as soon as inaara left, louis woke up and asked me wat was I doing?

    As soon as he saw the pancakes he snatched them away! I fought for it like it was my life but the boys woke up and  helped him take it away from me! I have to teach them a lesson, not to snatch away a grown man's food.

   So they all ate the pancakes and were like this is amazing! Wow they r literally the best I ever had! Did u make this? It's brilliant!

    "No guys, I did not make this and yes they are absolutely brilliant and amazing! Inaara made this for me! Well she is our neighbour and I woke her up due to all the noise I was making in the kitchen!"

   I have to tell inaara to make them for me and this time only me! She looked like an angel when she is sleeping!

   I remember when I first saw her in the concert. She looked breathtaking! I have never seen a girl so pretty as her! I liked her! I kept on staring at her until the driver hits the brake hard enough, ahh he woke inaara up! I looked away, I didn't want inaara to know that i was looking at her will she fell asleep! We don't want that now do we!!

    I was looking outside the window and I saw casey, the one in stereo kicks, I told the drive to stop the car and I called out for casey!

    I saw inaara and pariza giggle about something and pariza becoming red as an extra red tomato! Wow I never knew someone could became that red!

   I got outside the car to greet casey,"Hi man how u doing and the other lads? Where r u going?!"

   " well, I was just having the air of south Africa. Never know when again u can have it! Where are u all going? Ahh I see that girl u could not stop taking about after u saw her in the concert! Wats her name?"

  "Her name is inaara and it was her at the concert! Why don't u going us? Have the fresh air from the table mountain? It will be fun!"

   "Ya I think that will be a good idea and heyy scoot over! Wats the girl sitting next to inaara called?"

    " ahh I see a little crush there man! Her name is Pariza and she is beautiful! U should try talk to her!"

We got inside the car, me getting in first to sit next to inaara and casey got in next to sit beside pariza. I already think this 2 make a great couple!

  Inaara, Pariza and Maleeha all said their Hi's to casey! Maleeha then went back to doing her own thing, she was listening to music. Pariza could not stop blushing and well they already were in a deep conversation!

    "Niall do u mind me resting my head on ur shoulder?"

    "Ofcourse not! Inaara u don't have to ask!"

    So she kept her head on my shoulder and was looking outside. I liked the silence between us. It was not one of those awkward silence but it was a good silence but it said everything!!

    I liked her alot!