Hospital now!

Inaara's POV

   I don't know where niall is literally, he was in the room the last time I checked! He loves disappearing! Well i go to the tele room, and start watching life on suite deck! I love that show! Ouchhhh!!! This babies will be the death of me! I swear! Thank god It's almost going to be delivery time for them! Time for them to finally come out and see the world from themselves! Time for me to see my beautiful angles! And time for me and niall to be parents!

It's only a week left for the delivery! It's the first April!  April fools day! I am Trying to prank niall but god knows where he is! Alot has happened since the time in Australia! Yap we moved back to my house in Tanzania! And their tour is like over so he is staying with me right  now! My stomach has become big! When I say big I mean big! Non of my cloths fit me!

   Well after Australia and anika getting to know she is pregnant, well they went back to London and also zayn is in holidays, so they enjoying themselves in London! Zayn asked anika to marry him! Like 2 weeks ago and niall yet has not asked me! Wat the hell is he waiting for! Zayn had taken anika on a date, where the date was in a restaurant, where people can sing karaoke, they were having dinner and zayn stood up and went on stage where he proposed to anika in front of everyone and anika been her she started crying and eventually said yes! Well zayn and anika are going to get married in like a week time same as my delivery date! Well give me the credits! I gave zayn that idea for proposing! I am great I know!

  Saima and Ashton are in Japan! Ashton has tour going on and saima has wok over there! Well they are a couple! And well they look so cute together omg! Yesterday they were on the front pages, it was saying romance in air  and a picture is Ashton winning a bear for her at a fair! It was really cute!

   Maleeha and liam, well right now they are in London, preparing for zayn's wedding! They did go to meet liam's home town! They had fun, but now it's working time same as for pariza and casey, well they were touring but now they have to stop for two things! One for my babies and two for the wedding!

  Everyone is gonna be at their wedding! It's gonna be big! But I don't know one thing which is where the hell is niall still! We have a flight to attend, we need to go to London for a wedding! Where is he? Did he even pack, he told me he would take care of that for me! Oh god!

  Niall?!!!
  Ya
  Where are you?
   Give me a minute and I will be down! 
  After 5 mins he came down with his and my bag, in his hands!

   So you did pack!
   Yap! Did you think I would not?
    Nop! I thought you forgot!
   Well i Did remember!
  But I hope you remeber, we have a flight to catch in half and hour!
   Yap! I do remeber that but in half and hour! I thought we still have 2 hours!
   You dreaming my boy! Let's go now!
   Let's go!

Niall puts our bags in the car and well I lock the house, the bump is so big  I can't see wat is underneath me but this will be over soon! I get inside the car, I am too lazy to put my seat beat on, I switch on the radio and uptown funk is on! Love that song! I start moving to the song and suddenly there is a slight pain in my stomach, it hurt like a bitch! I was holding my stomach and keeping the pain to myself not telling niall about it!

  Inaara is something wrong?
  No
  Seriously! Are you having pains?
  Yap! It's hurting niall! I felt like I was going to die! I wanted to cry and then suddenly it stopped!
Inaara?
   I am okayIt's gone!
  Are you sure? We can go to the doctor?
  No its fine!

We come out of the drive way and start our journey to the airport! I was listening to the songs, they were playing so good songs right now!

  Inaara?
  Uhmm
  You sure you okay?
  I am sure niall! Are you okay?
  Why wouldn't I be?
  I don't know!
  I am okay as long as you are okay!
  I love you ni!
  I love you too!

He places right hand on my left hand! It was a left driver so he had his left hand on the steering. I hold his hand tight, I don't know why put I feel really tired and sleepy, so I close my eyelids and fall asleep!

Niall's POV

   I think I should take inaara to the doctor! But she looks fine right now! I can't wait to see our little babies, I can't wait for them to call me daddy! I can't wait to have them enter my life, I can't wait to hold their tiny hand into mine! I can't wait for them to open their eyes for the first time and all they see is me and inaara! I can't wait for them to laugh or smile! I don't want them to cry! I can't wait for them to make that cute face when they are sleepy! I can't wait to see their first walk! I can't wait for them to have their first steps! I can't wait to cuddle with them and hold them tight to my chest! I can't wait to play soccer with my son and play doll house with my girl! I think I might cry now! OMG! I can't wait!!

  Inaara is sleeping, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps! Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was liam!

   Hey mate!
   Where the hell are you?
  Well hello to you too liam!
  Where are you?
  On the way to the airport! Why?
   We are missing you two! It's not the same and I want you to be here ASAP!
   Don't worry we will be there shortly!
  You better be! How's inaara?
  She is fine! She had pain like some time ago but she is better now! Sleeping!
   So u guys in the car?
  Yap!
   Then why the hell are you talking to me?
  Coz you called!
   U can't drive and talk bye!

And he cut the phone! He is so random!

Inaara's POV

   I heard the faint sounds of niall talking to come I guess! I can't sleep, it's like everytime I sleep, something happens to me! I am feeling very uneasy! I can't explain wats happening to me when suddenly

    Ahhhhhh! Niallll something is happening!!!
   OMG inaara wats wrong?
   It's hurting I was crying! I didn't know wat else to do! It was hurting like a bitch!

  Niall it's hurting me!! Please do something!
   Inaara hold on!
  Ahhhhh! Why is the AC leaking!
   It's not!
  Niall my water BROKE!
  OMG her water broke her water broke her water broke 
   TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!
  Hold on baby, we will reach the hospital soon!
   NOW!
  Okay! Just take Deep breaths! In out in out!
   I KNOW HOW TO BREATH GOT DAMN IT! I WANT THE HOSPITAL NOW!
  Okay!  Chill!
  YOU CAN CHILL ME! I AM IN THIS POSITION BECAUSE OF YOU! I WANT THE HOSPITAL, pleas niall!
   Inaara hold on! We will reach soon!
  Niall it's hurting!

Niall's POV

  Niall it's hurting!
  I had to take inaara to the hospital soon! I think it's time! I was so scared! My hands are shaking! I don't know wat to do! The only thing I know is I need to take her to the hospital! When suddenly, she stooped shouting, she was not screaming! I looked at her side and she was unconscious! She looked pale! OMG wats happening! I kept looking at her and trying to wake her up! When I heard a crash and darkness overcame me!