The noise!

I woke up, to someone moving around places and maybe even dropped a couple of plates!! I thought is was yashir! Coz he is practically like me! He eats alot but is fit!

So let me tell u more bout him. He had it all! It was like a creamy package with all the benefit! He has abs, the looks and he was caring and amazing! All girls throw themselves at him!

    Ya so back to someone again dropping plates in the kitchen! I looked at the clock and for goddess heaven who is awake at 4 in the morning and in the kitchen!! Ahhh! U went toward a the kitchen think it would be yashir but u was wrong! There was nobody there!

  I checked yashir ' s room and he was sleeping!  Anika and pariza were also sleeping! And maleeha was sleeping! Then I remembered the neighbours! God literally now I believe that they are vampires! Even at 4 freaking in the morning they are making noise! Now I am literally going to kill them! Whether with a wooden stack or silver knife( wat if they are werewolfs u never know)

    I walked out the door, making sure nobody got up. I walked over to their apartment and knocked on the door! I had a knife in my hand, you know wat if they don't listen! , so I waited for like 2 minutes until I heard a voice from inside saying I will get it lads go back to sleepp! Well i loved that accent! It think it was irish! I am not sure!

     I waited and till the door was open to point my knife at the person! The moment I looked up to see the persons face, I kept on staring at the person! Wow! My heart was beating faster and faster! Y did I come out looking like a mess!! Wat the hell inaara!

   So it was non other than Niall! Shit I still did not realise that I was pointing the knife at him! I realised that and lowered the knife down !! He kept on looking at me! Like I was a freak!!

  "Hi! Niall, Uhmm can u pinch me! Plz?"

"Ya sure!" He pinched me and I realised that it was not a dream! "Uhmm Hi!" Seriously inaara, all u could say Is Hi!

    "Hi! Uhmm I woke u up from ur sleep! I am so sorry! I was so hungry and if I did not get anything to eat then it would be a big disaster!!"

   "it's okay! Well u did wake me up! But hey I'm awake, maybe I could make u something to eat! I cook good u know! Even brought a knife with me" showing off the knife I had in hand

   "Haha hhahaha!!! I'm so sorry for waking u up! So u know my name? Ahh wait! I saw u in the concert yesterday night! U were in the front row and looking absolutely gorgeous!!"

   I can just faint right now, he remembered me and he called me gorgeous!! Ahhhh I have no regret of dying now! "Yapp that was me! U were absolutely amazing and loved ur voice!!"

   I was practically blushing right now!!

"Thanks! Come in plz and make me some food! I am practically dying u know!!" " We don't want a headline saying niall horan dead because of hunger, the neighbour refused to make food for him!"

   "Haahhaha! Y  don't u come in! " I walked in the apartment and I think this was bigger than ours! Wow! As I walked into the hallway to the kitchen I heard faint snoring sounds, guessing the boys are sleeping.

   Niall show me the way to the kitchen and damn it was bigger than ours! But it was empty! Niall mist have finished half the things!! So I asked niall if pancakes were good and he said that he absolutely liked them. So I made pancakes and set the table for 2, me and him. Wow I never thought in my weirdest dreams that I would be cooking for niall and have breakfast with him!!

     We sat at the table and niall spoke up, "I don't catch ur name? Love" my stomach suddenly became a butterfly cage! I felt a thousand of them in there! I swear!! He just called me love!!!

    "Well it's inaara!" " so u here with ur friends? And u stay right next to us right?" "Yap I am here with pariza, maleeha , anika and last night pariza's brother joined us he is called yashir" " that's nice! So u guys live in South Africa or?" "No!I wish I stayed here! But I live in Tanzania, that's in East africa." "Nice!"

    We chatted for a bit longer, I told him about myself and how I like one direction's and all and alos told him bout my friends. Pariza liking casey, maleeha wanting an autograph, anika wanting zayn to notice her and all.

  "So who do u like or who do u want to notice u?" I practically turned tomato right now, how do u tell him it's him! " Uhmm the one I want to notice me had already noticed me for long now and maybe even noticing me now! So I will get going and let u have ur sleep! U must be tired after that show! Byeee!"

   We got up fron the table and he waking to my door. As I was going in, he stopped me and gave me a good night kiss in the cheek! I started blushing hard!!

   We said goodnight and I walked into my apartment and went to sleep on the couch, saying thst in was never going to wash my cheek again! And I fell asleep just smiling to the thought I met my dream crush and he kissed me on the cheek and the greater thing is that he is right next door!