Wat the f***!

Inaara's POV

Today is the day I am going to ireland!! That's so exciting!! It's 8 in the morning, not feeling quite good, vomited like usual and feeling alittle nauseous! I packed the my suitcase yesterdya night so I have nothing more to do, so I decided to go to maleeha's house, but I need to fresh up first, I walked into the shower and make it a quick one, I wore my black jeans with the purple top with a cheery pic on it and my converse, I dried my hair and let them open, I took a black and white scarf and put it around my neck and then well I am ready, so I went downstairs took my keys and out of the house making sure I locked the door.

I drove to her house I am really lazy right now! well I had the key so I did not have to knock in the door, I got right in and well maleeha's father was already at work and her mother was still in the house about to leave!
Good morning! Ma! I call her that!
Good morning sweetheart! How are you doing?
I am doing good! How are you doing?
I am great! Maleeha is still sleeping and make sure you take care of each other when you are away!
Sure thing and thank you!
U welcome sweetheart! Good bye! She kissed me on the cheek and let the house. I raced up to maleeha's room, and opened the door real slow so that she does not wake up, I tip toed to the bathroom and picked up a bucket, and filled it with water, I took the bucket and put it next to maleeha's bed, I am missing one thing and that is ice, I ran back down, open the fridge and take all the ice I can find, it's cold, it's cold I ran up to the room shifting the ice from one hand to the other, I get into the room and put all the ice in the water, I pick the bucket up and throw all the water on maleeha!
Ahhhhhh! Wat the hell!
Good morning! Thank you for doing the Ice bucket challenge!

She was breathing heavily!
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!Inaara you lost your mind somewhere or?
It was fun!
Seriously?
Yap! Wait for it! I am gonna get you for this!
U wish! Now get ready fast and pack your suitcase, we have like an hour left!
Couldn't you tell me before?
Nop!
Stupid you!
Now go!
Okay!

She goes to take a shower and I go downstairs, I sit on the dinning table and messaged earl the other girls to meet me at my place in half and hour, and I hope they will all be there in time! Maleeha finally comes out of the shower, meanwhile I just pack everything I get in my hand in her suitcase, I zip her bad and she comes out of the shower!
So u r finally out?
I didn't that that long!
Oh yes you did!
Fine fine!
I packed All your clothes and shoes for you!
Inaara!
What!
Did you pack all my fav clothes?
I don't know wat clothes are your fav?
Inaara!!!!!
Kkk! Byeee! I start making my way to the door! If u don't come down in 5 mins I swear I am leaving you alone!
U can't!
Watch me! I start running down the stairs!
Inaara!!!

I sit on the couch! The girls just texted me that they r already at my place, I told them I was coming! I take my keys and come our of the front door,
Inaarraaaaa!!!!

This girl! Damn! I start the car, and maleeha comes running out of the door dragging suitcase behind her!
Maleeha slow down wats the hurry?
You were leaving me and going!
U know, I live just 2 blocks away right?
Ohh
Now go close the door!
Ohh I forgot!

She closed the door and put her suitcase in the back, I drove to my house and all the girls were there outside waiting!
Inaara! You really need to give at least one of us a key to your house! It's so hot outside! Anika said.
Fine fine! Guys get inside the car and put the suitcase in the back! I will go get mine!