It's time!!

It was Sunday! I woke up feeling amazing and great! I was still in shock that I am going to see one direction!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!

   I grabbed my phone and messaged pariza, maleeha and anika telling them to meet me in half an hour in the Harold garden.

   I quickly got out of of bed and went for a quick shower! I wore my high tops! I absolutely love them!! I had my hair in a messed high pony and I wore a simple dress.

   I went downstairs and had my breakfast, took my keys and told mom will be back later today!

   I drove to the Harold garden, parked my car in between pariza's BMW and anika's Mini Copper.

   They had amazing cars, I wish I could have a selfie with them! Then I remembered there is nobody there to stop me then y not, so I removed my phone and took selfies with both the cars!!

    I saw them playing around and smacking each other! These girls! I still love them! I walked up to them and screamed in their face!! Hahha u should have seen their faces! So then I calmed down and told them about my father's present and they were like congratulations and we r also coming with with you!! I was like wat the hell!

     Then they told me that their parents planned this and wanted to surprise u and having ur wish fulfilled coz they were tired listening to u nagging bout one direction!!!

    I screamed again but this time they joined me and everybody in the park was just looking at us and making faces! I am sure they were planning to tell our parents we r mad!! Hahah hahahahaha!!

    We then went to Nando's. We ordered our food and I was the only one eating alot! Can't blame my appetite!! We then went for shopping coz duh! We r going to meet one direction!!

   We got the best clothes literally! I got this top, with writings on it of all random nice things and with multicolour paints on it. Then we got jeans, the latest ones and damn! They were good!!

   it was like late night so I thought of saying gudnight since tomorrow is a school day and mom would kill me if I was not back home!

  I went home had dinner, and then went to sleep! The whole week no! Scratch that The whole 3 months went on imaging on how our meet with one direction be like!!

   *

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The 28th March, wow! Can't wait to finally see the boys! So I woke with all the energy in the world!! I packed my bag like a week ago! Yaa I am impatient!! I jumped into for a shower and had a quick one and got out.

   I straight my hair and wore this nice pink simple dress and some very light makeup and ofcourse had my high tops on!

  I got down and did not want to eat anything coz I packed like the whole kitchen in my handbag!

  "Enjoy ur time in South Africa! And when u see harry give him a kiss from me! I absolutely love him!" Mum told me.

  "Mum! Dad is still here! And yah I will do that!! And of course I will kiss my dream crush niall horan!! OMG can't belive this is actually happening!!"

  "Come on get inside the car, ur dad is waiting for u, at least I will not have anybody to eat my brain now! Thank god!"

  " come on mum! I don't eat brain!! Yuck!! Ewhhhh!!! Fine I am going byeee!"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We reached the airport and all my friends were already y inside waiting for me! Ahh I was late again!!

  I kissed my dad and hugged him bye!! And told him I would miss him if I had time!! Hahahaha! Well i rushed inside and did all the necessary and straight went into the waiting lounge! All my friends were there and I ran towards them which was alittle difficult coz I backed almost the whole kitchen remember!

    I said my Hi and began having alittle of their food and removed mine! They all had their eyes gouged out!!

  "Inaara wow u eat very less!" "Haha I know that pariza!"

Passengers boarding flight PQ145 to Cape Town please proceed to gate number 5

  "it's time guys!!! It's like a dream come true!!"