The concert!!

We arrived in the beautiful place called Cape Town!! Wow everything bout Cape Town was amazing!! We had our luggage and then we went to the hotel our parents booked for us. I hope it is a good 5 start hotel if it's not I am going to stab my father with the wooden stack but wat if he is a werewolf! Ahhhh I will just shout at him!!

   So the taxi cab driver pulled over to this fancy looking hotel! It was amazing, hoping the inside looks better!! So I paid him the fare and we went inside and shit!!! It was beautiful! I felt all VIP and rich!! Woow the hotel just had us standing there with our mouths open!!

    So the hotel manager cleared his troth and we came back to reality!! well that was embarrassing but who cares!!! We told him we had a booked room here which goes under the name of Inaara.

    He checked and then came back to is saying," Ah inaara, we have you in room 255, our second best room, hope u have a nice stay!!"

   We all half smiled at each other and could not wait to see the second best room!! We were lead to the 10th floor, the whole floor just had 2 rooms, 254 and 255.

   The man whose name was chris, opens the door for us and it was huge!! Like huge huge!! It was like a house but in the hotel!! Pariza was already tired so she took the biggest room with Anika and they both drifted into their dreamland! Maleeha being herself went to watch TV! She is obsecced with that thing!!

   I Said thank you to chris and gave him some cash. Then me being me straight went Into the kitchen!! OMG!! Wow!! There was food like alot of it!! And there was all types of juices In the fridge and fruits! Some cereals, wine and fresh bread!! Man I am living the life of peace!!

    While having the food! I hear some noises from the next room! It was boys for sure and they were loud! But who cares!

     We stayed in for the night and had the food we got in the fridge and slept early coz guess wats tomorrow!! It's the one direction concert!!

    We went in to bed! Pariza and anika took the biggest room! Meanies! Maleeha took the second biggest room and I took the last room! I feel asleep as soon as my head felt the pillow!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up like really early!! Because my room was like very close to the next apartment in the floor and they were making noise! I feel like those boys are vampires damn! Even in the morning they make noise!

   I brushed and went into the kitchen, made myself some tea and some toast!!

After breakfast I woke up the sleepy heads!! Damn they know how to sleep! Especially pariza! Man she knows how to sleep!

   They all woke up with faces!! Haha!! I made them some pancakes and coffee! Then they all had breakfast and got dressed. Everybody was looking just great!!

   Maleeha wore black tights with a checkers light pink and dark pick cut sleeve top, she had her hair ironed and had light makeup on and she could not stop blabbering about how she wants a Ln autograph of all of them!

   Anika wore a long dress, well not thst long, it was light blue colour and she had her hair curled up, she could not stop blabbing how she wants zayn to notice her!

   Pariza wore a beautiful long dress with her hair ironed and they looked beautiful since she had highlights on them! She was like was like guys stop blabbering bout them already!!

   Me, I wore a long dress it was like peach in colour and had my hair straight down! And me being me I could not stop blabbering bout all of them especially Niall!

   And the best thing bout the concert that stereo kicks and austin mahone were there! Wat else could a girl want!!

   So we went out the hotel, the hotel manager let us have a hotel car! It was amazing! So we drove to the stadium and got a parking spot and this was it! We were officially going to see the boys!! Can't wait to see them!!