congratulations!

Niall's POV

  I picked up the call! I hate him for this!

  Hello
  Niall! You and inaara need to come over to the central hospital right now!
  Hospital? Wats wrong?
  I have no idea but anika is not feeling well! She vomited like twice  already! 
  Wat the hell! How did this happen!
  I don't know just come over!
  We are coming! Calm down okay?
  Okay!

I cut the phone and inaara looks at me with worry all over her face!

  Anika is in the hospital!
  What! How did this happen? Is she okay?
  I have no idea! Liam said  just come over! They took her to the hospital!
  Let's go!
  Okay!

We walk to the car, Niall opened the door for me and then closes it. He walks to the drivers seat and we drive off! Wat the hell happened to anika! Maybe it's just food poisoning!

We reached the hospital, we walked 8 side and we met liam.

Inaara's POV

  Anika was in the hospital! That girl never listens to me! She must have got food poisoning! We walked into the hospital and saw liam sitting on one of the waiting chairs! He looked tired! I walked up to him  liam! How's anika?
You should go see for yourself!

He had this very serous face! What the hell was wrong with her!
Where is she? I asked liam 
she is in room number 124! Down the hall!

I left liam and niall ther and walked to her room! Wat  could it be? Wat if it's serious? I walked to her room, I looked through the window and everyone was inside the room! Zayn was sitting on the bed with Anika, and the others either around then standing or sitting on the couch! I walked into the room, for some reason I felt alittle over dressed for the situation!

  Wat the hell is wrong with you?
  It's nothing serious! Anika replied.

  Liam will not tell me wat up with you and you look like someone died! You all changed your expression when I came in! Wat the hell is up?
  Inaara! Calm down!
Not until you tell me wats wrong with you?
  Nothing is really wrong!
  So sitting in a hospital bed and vomiting, all these are signs for being perfectly fine!
  Ya!
   Seriously?
  I swear!
  You know wat, go to hell! Tell me wats wrong with you please?
  I'm...
  Your.....
  I'm. ....
  I know your....
  Pregnant!
  Your wat!
  Pregnant!
  OMG! Congrats!!! Couldn't you tell me in like straight and simple words!
  Nop!!
  OMG!

I walked over to her and hugged her! Wow! I still can't believe it! I walked over to zayn and hugged him!

  You need to stop changing your hairstyles now! You have to look after another small member!
  I don't do that!
  Yes you do!
  Fine!
  Wow! Still can't believe! Niall and liam walked into the room, Niall straight went and hugged anika and then zayn!