Sight seeing!!!

Inaara's POV

   So we finally reached at the table mountain! It looked amazing from here! So the others reached before us, they were all waiting for us!

   As soon as we got down of the car, Anika yelled, girls I wanna talk to u all NOW! Sorry boys! Give us 5 mins okay!

   *

Anika's POV

    We all walked away from the boys, I did not want the boys to know wat we were talking bout! Louis followed us to our little private meeting!

   " louis! Girls talk plz!! Go from here!" I told him.

  "I also wanna know! It's fun to know wat girls gossip about!!"

   " louis bye!!" Maleeha told him.

He gave us the puppy dog eyes and walked away! Well those only work sometimes!!

    "Anika wats wrong and why r we here?" Inaara asked me.

   "Well i have 2 news. The first one was OMG Maleeha, liam can not stop talking about u! The whole trip he was like maleeha is so beautiful, I have not seen anything like her before! She's so pretty!

And the second thing is that I like zayn ofcourse u all know that! But I think he likes me too!"

    "Are you sure liam was saying all that?" Maleeha questioned.

  "Ofcourse! U want me to call him for u?" I told her.

  "Nop that will not be necessary!"

"I knew that from before that zayn like u, the way he looks at u and all that! And casey practically likes u too Pariza!" Inaara told us.

   "Well I'm not sure bout that?" Pariza told inaara.

   " well I will find it out for u and maleeha for u too! U know if liam likes u!!" Inaara informed us.

   "Well inaara, we even know bout ur secret! I don't want to sound creepy and all but niall was looking at u when u were sleeping! I think he likes u like very much! You 2 looked amazing!" Maleeha said.

    "Ahh psshh! It's nothing like that! Now let's go back! The boys will leave us and go have fun!" Inaara practically lied to us. She was blushing red on his name! I knew that she knew that niall might like her back too!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Inaara's POV

   Well the sightseeing was amazing! We got to know more about the boys!! And they got to know more about us.

  Maleeha was practically blushing all the time. Pariza and casey were walking together! I could see some progress there! Anika and zayn, well they were so cute together!!

   Niall, Me, louis and Harry were together. On the way i got tired so I asked louis for a ride on the back and he gladly took my offer! We were having fun and I could see Niall tense up a bit!

   On the way back, all the girls we were in one car and the boys in the other coz they had some work to finish up. Everybody was asleep, I was driving!! I love driving!!

   We got to the hotel and straight went to the apartment. Yashir was not there, he must have gone to the casino or pub. We all got in and went to sleep. We did not have dinner, to tired for that! I fell asleep very quickly!!!

   Today was the best day ever!!!