Welcome to the family!

Inaara's POV

   Shit it's saima.
Hey! Inaara
Hi...
How are you doin? Clearly well off without me?
   It's not like that!
  Then! I looked over to Ashton he had this wat the hell look face!

  I moved and mom and dad didn't want me in the house!
  So you forget your sister?
  I dint forget you!
  Then why didn't you call me? You didn't even tell me you were getting twins! Forget that you didn't even bother to give me a text!
    It's not like that!
    Than what is it like?  
   I was angry okay! Mom and dad throw me out of the house and I could not speak to you! I was just really pissed off and then I moved to Australia, a place where I will not remember them!
   But me?
   I know I am sorry!
   Sorry?
   Yaaa! I know I have not been the perfect elder sister but I promise now I will!
   Now you will? Where were you when I needed you most! I fought for you at home, I was grounded with no food for 2 days, I was taunted in school, for having a sister that the parents threw out! Where were you when I was almost beaten up! Where were you when I needed you most!
    OMG! I am so sorry,I swear I didn't know anything about all this! Otherwise I would have been there for you!
   Mom and dad, especially dad changed since you went away! Dad would get angry in every little thing! And mom she would be depressed all the time! I had to take care of sarina! I was little and already I had to take care of a young one! It was difficult! And all you can say is sorry
    Saima I swear I don't know anything about this! If I did, then things will be different! I promise!
   I don't know about that!
   I promise! Just give me the chance!
  I don't think so!
   Why? I am your sister 
  You never acted like one!
  Look, I am sorry okay?  I know I made some horrible mistakes! I should have kept in touch with you and I didn't! I am really sorry!
   It would take some time! Alot has happened after you left! I am not the same anymore! Nothing is the same anymore! You are pregnant! I moved here, and this all is a new thing for me!
   You moved here?
   Ya
   Where is sarina then?
     Well, mom dint want sarina to come with me and sarina dint want tot leave mom! So she is with her!
    Ohh! So you forgive me or at least give me a chance!
    Maybe I will give u a chance after all you are my elder sister!
   Thank you so much!
  Welcome to the family! It was a muscular voice and I had completely forgotten that Ashton was sitting right there,