My birthday!

I woke up to my eyes burning! Maybe because I cried myself to sleep! I got out of bed and went to have a shower, I got out of shower and remember that it was my birthday but I really did not care bout it at this point!

I got dressed, my hair in messed up bun and shorts with a shirt that said today's the best day! It would be the best day if all my friendz were talking to me and if my own sisters were talking to me!

I went down the stairs and say a fudge cake with the number 16 on top! Mum made a cake for me, awh! I bet she was just trying to cheer me up!

I went to the dinning table and sat in front of the cake. A ball on burst and small papers fell on top of me! My mom was acting all kidish until I saw turned around and saw that it was not my mom it was my sisters!

Hell I got up and hugged so tight!

" Inaara u r killing me with ur hug! And I am so sorry it was all my plan thst we don't talk to u! So sorry! On the brighter side I made u cake!"

" Wat the hell man! I thought I was never going to hear ur voices again! Don't ever do that again! R u sure the cakes eat able? "

She smacked me on my arm and I pretended thst it hurt alot!

I then asked her,"so are maleeha, pariza and anika involved in ur plan?"I was hoping for a yes! Plz be a yes!

"No! They are really upset with u! And I have no idea y!"

Shit it is going to be the worst day of my life! I thanked her for the cake and thank god the cake was eat able! Haha!

I got to school, parked my car in the usual spot, and went straight to my first lesson! The whole day was basically the same! More ignoring and more of mean things!

As soon as I went home, I saw my dad waiting for me in the sitting room. I ran upto him and hugged him! He told me to freshen up and also gave me a dress to wear and told me to look my best!

I told him that I don't wanna go no where coz non of my friends are with me and he was like he knows wat has happened and told me to go change. It was useless arguing with him, so I did as he told me to.

I went into my room and had a quick shower before slipping the dress on. It was a black shinny dress and it was the Best dress I have ever seen! I loved it! I let my hair down with curls and I applied makeup, I never do that! I don't like makeup alot! Don't judge me!

I went down and my father hugged me and told me that I was looking amazing!

We got into his car, and before he could start driving, he blindfolded me, ahh I hate this but I was not excited maybe we were going to the new hotel that was open and have a father daughter time.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We reached somewhere and I have no idea where we were! My father helped me come down from the car and walked me inside until we stopped.

I asked drum where we were but he did not reply but instead he removed the blindfold and there was a huge shout saying happy birthday inaara!! And claps like alot of them!

I looked at my father and hugged him and he told me to turn and when I turned I was welcomed with literally a thousand small paper decorations and then saw my best friends and they were all looking gorgeous! I hugged them for like forever! How much I have missed doing this!

They said their sorry and that it was all planned and they did not want to give away the surprise!

I was like leave the past behind if u have the best present! We then promised never to do anything like that ever again!

We partied and danced like crazy people. It was the best! Then the best part, the cake cutting time! Well the cake had a one direction picture ofcourse! And it also tasted the best! Yummy! The worst part was that my face was full of cake and all the icing!! It was like they all made another cake on my face!

Well me being me ask for my presents! I want presents! I know I am 16 already but presents are amazing!

Pariza was first she gave me something I never imagined! Well it was big and huge and it was amazing! It was the statue of one direction! Wow! I was so in love with it! Maleeha gave me beats, one direction headphones, and some one direction accessories! Wow+I'm loving the presents so far!

Anika gave me a amazing present! Well it was a shirt of austin mahone and we'll a shirt signed by one direction themselves and she was like her couzin helped her get it! I was like wow! Love u guys alot!

The rest of the presents were like this: Money, photo frame, teddy bears, and alot of money.

It was literally the best day of my life! It was already late night and we went home, I said goodnight to all my friends.

Then at home, I was going to get changed into something simple my father stopped me and he removed a paper out from his pocket, I wondered wat it was! Maybe he is transferring all his property to my name! Hahhaha! I am crazy!

Well then he gave me the paper and I was like, "so u finally decided to give me all ur property, u know I will take car of everything more than everybody!! Hahaha a!"

"Very funny inaara! Open it up! It's something more greater than my property! Now open!"

"Okay! Chill I am opening it!" I slowly opened the paper having more suspense in it!

As soon as I opens the paper and read it, I screamed literally like someone was being rapped!! I swear my dad he was laughing his ass of at me!

My mom came out of the kitchen and my sisters form their bedroom all looking at me like I am Turing mad!!

My mum asked my dad,"Wat wrong hun! Y the hell is she screaming like that!"

"Ohh! Nothing babe! Just got her tickets to the one direction concert in April!"

I screamed some more and hugged my dad and gave him thousand of small kisses!

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! U r literally the best!! Thank you!"

"U r welcome sweetheart now go sleep!"

Happily I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face!!

Hahha! It was literally the best day of my life!! Now I can't wait for April!

Gudnight!