The new house and My baby!

Inaara's POV

  I wake up because it was so cold inside the room, But there was a pair of strong arms around me! I looked at niall, remembered what he did for me yesterday, if he was not there for me, I might have been somewhere else today! I didn't want to wake him up so I lay my head on his chest which was rising and falling and listening to his heart beat made me forget what happened yesterday, it felt like it was just me and him in the whole world and we had no problems in our life. I think the cold was getting me coz then I sneezed and that woke niall up.
God bless you and good morning beautiful!
Thank you n and good morning to u too!

I kissed him on his cheek.
Thank you for everything that you did yesterday! I love you
I love you too!

He kissed my forehead.
come on fresh up, I will make breakfast for you!

He walked out of the room. I walked into the bathroom, my hair was a mess, why did niall not tell me about it! I got inside the shower and took the longest shower ever recorded in history! I got out of the bathroom and started finding my clothes when it hit me that I never took any from the house. So I looked into Niall's clothes, I wore his long tracksuit trousers and his vest. I walked out of the room with the trousers being dragged on the floor, they were long! I saw niall cooking so I went and sat on the dinning table. He brought out to plates, placed one in front of me and the other opposite me then he brought two glasses with juice from the fridge. He sat in front of me.
U know, I don't think we need to do shopping for you!
Niall,why? I need clothes!
You look a thousand times better in mine!
I look like a boy!
No you don't! Inaara I need to tell you something!
Uhmm
I want you to say with me and the boys and tour with us. Like that you will be close to me and I can keep an eye on you.
But niall, my friends and I don't want to intrude your time with the lads, even I have not finished school yet.
How many months are left for school?
Just 2 I guess!
I can have some one tutor you on the tour!
My friends?
They can come and visit anytime! plus they are also the lads girlfriends! So that's not a problem!
  Can we just rent out a small house next to one of my friends house, I can stay there, and whenever you are done with tour you can come and see me! Plus, I don't have to leave school and I get to see my friends everyday and you can have your time with the lads!
  No! We are not doing that! You are coming with me!
  Niall, please understand, I want to finish school like a normal kid and I wamt to be next to my friends and I also want you to a maintain the same relationship with your friends!
But I won't get to see you and see the baby grow!
  We will talk more often that usual and as soon as the tour is over you can come here!
  But I get to choose the house!
  Fine! Thank you niall
  Thank you for?
   Understanding me and being there for me!
  You are always welcome baby!

We finished our breakfast and niall went out to buy me a dress, so I can wear that and go for shopping! Niall cane back after like an hour with a bag which he was holding. I took it form him and walked towards the room. I got in and when I was closing it niall stood in the way.
Where are you going mister?
  Inside the room!
I am changing!
I wanna come too!
Nop!
Yes!
And y do u want to come in?
I bought the dress I wanna be there when you wear it!
  Stay out and u will be the first one to see it!
Nop!
Niall!