Back to school!!

Well, the road trip was amazing!!! Wow!! I never thought it's gonna be that good!! Woow!! Best time of my life!!

So we went to this lake side small town and it's was peaceful literally! We had bonfires and we went for hunting and shopping ofcourse!!

Well the couzins turned out to be great people! I also learnt that they will be joining my school and pariza will be in my grade! and matt was going to be a year ahead of us!

I got high tops!!!!! Yesss!!! And a one direction jumper, some shirts, some accessories and standing posters!!

I loved the trip!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So tomorrow school starts and it's the 5th January and well 15 more days to my birthday!! Ahhhhhh! Can't waitt!!

I went to bed smiling coz I missed almost everybody in school and I wanted to meet them and partially because I get to wear my high tops tomorrow to school!

*

*

*

Well i was up by 6:30 and got dressed, I wore skinny jeans with my black and green high tops with a matching shirt.

I wore my hair in a high pony, and took my books and went downstairs and waited for my sisters so I can drop them off to school.

I had a jeep. I loved it. It was like my life and I loved it with all my heart. I dropped my sisters and then went to school. I parked my car and walked to into the school building.

I went straight to my locker to get my books for the day. The bell ran and went straight to the first lesson and sat in my usual place and then I saw maleeha and anika walk in, I waved at them but they looked at me and turned their faces around and ignored me! Wat the hell! And they even changed their place, they were no more siting next to me!

Wat the hell was wrong! I then saw pariza walk into class, I waved at here but she even ignored me! Wat the hell was everybody on a mission to not talk to me!

During the day I tried to talk to them but they all just ignored me and well said told me harsh words and they were like "you r mean, we hate you and don't ever talk to me ever, we never expected toy to do that to us!" Wat the hell were they talking bout, I did nothing to them! " Inaara leave us alone and don't talk to us!"

They walked away from me! How dare they! Wat the hell is going on!

I went home and guess wat! My sister's were even not talking to me! Now I seriously believe that they are all in a mission to make me miserable!

The whole week was the same at school and even at home! The only person I talked to was my mom, she said I should think on wat I have done in the past week and if I hurt them or so! But if I didn't then wat was up with them!

In school slowly and gradually everybody I knew stopped talking to me! I literally hate myself! Wat did I do! They were becoming mean and mean every single day! Today they crossed they limits they humiliated me in front of almost everybody!

I ran straight into the girls washroom and began crying!! Wat did I do? Why are they doing this to me? Wat the hell was wrong?

I went home after my crying was ove! I was a mess! My hair was all over the place and my eyes were red and puffy!

I was no longer excited for my birthday!

If my friends were not there with me to celebrate it with me then I don't wanna celebrate it anymore!

I literally Hate myself and my life!! I went into bed that night crying my ass off and guess wat was next day! It was my birthday!! A day I was waiting for 3 months! 3 months is a long time! All my plans and everything I planned Is ruined! Maybe birthdays is not going to be my thing anymore!!

I hoped I never wake up next morning! I don't think I want my birthday to be that miserable!

The only thing that was giving me hope or even brought a smile on my face was one direction! Thank god that they were there! I listened to their songs and watched their funny videos and at least that brought a smile on my face!

Gudnight!!!