The setup plan!

Niall's POV

"Hey niall, I think I will go and check on the girls and yashir! They were still sleeping, it that okay?"

  "Ofcourse! I'll see u later!" Inaara kissed me on the cheek and I could feel the feeling, it was like this really amazing one and one that I'll never forget.

  I saw inaara walk into her apartment , and I walked into mine. I walked start into the sitting room and saw the lads watching a movie.

  Harry saw me and said,"Niall did u make her ur girlfriend or should I call the priest!"

"I don't want to get into a relationship, that's y I did not enter with her! She got angry I think and I just don't like her alot!"

  His hands were already in his pocket to remove his phone, man this guy is serious.

  "Harry, don't call the priest, i was joking i proposed to her but do call him some years later maybe when it's time!"

   "Hold on guys, Niall who did u make ur girlfriend and where we're u and who do u want to get married to?" Liam questioned me.

   "Guys, I asked inaara out! And maybe I'm planning to marry her in a few years! I really like her!"

  "Congratulations" everyone said in sync

"Thanx alot guys!"

  "I'm happy for u man! Inaara is amazing! I would have asked her if u didn't!"

   "Louis!!!" I yelled at him.

  "Chill I he was kidding! Right louis!" Harry said.

*

*

Inaara's POV

I left niall to go check up on the girls and yashir. I also wanted to tell them about wat just happened.

  I walked into the apartment and saw the girls and yashir on the table having their breakfast.

  Everybody started asking me questions where the hell were u! Where did u go and with who? Why r u so happy!! Wat up inaara!

  These people need to know how to chill!!

"Take a breath guys! I went out to pacify niall because harry upset him. Then we talked about things and he said that he likes me and I told me that I like him to. We came back to the hotel and saw harry in the corridor. We kinda then scared him and told him that I like him and not niall and u should have seen face! Then he was like if u two don't became girlfriend boyfriend I would get u two married then harry went in and niall asked me out!!!! He gave me this leaf ring!!"

   I showed off my ring!!

All their faces were priceless, they were shocked!

OMG congratulations! This is amazing! Wow! Can't belive this! Is it true?

"Haha guys! Thanxx!!"

"Wow I can't belive this! Inaara congrats alott!" Pariza said.

   I went and I took a shower and wore a nice shirt thst said his perfect and jeans. I let my hair down curly.

  I was coming out of pariza's room when there was a knock.

  "I'll get it!" I yelled.

I went and opened the door and I saw the most handsome man. It was niall.

  "Hi! Love, let's go have some nandos I'm so hungry and u looking brilliant!" He said that and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

  "I'm hungry too niall, and u looking hand one as always!"

    "Guys I'm going out will not be black until later!" I yelled that to the girls.

  I heard fain bye's and take care's as I shut the door behind me.

  *

We walked into nandos, but that was not easy, there were paparazzi everywhere. OMG they get to know everything.

   We went inside and sat down. Niall ordered and I told him I will take watever his having.

We talked about my home town and how I ended up in the concert with my friendz.

"Niall u know, anika likes zayn! I wonder of he likes her back?"

  "He does! He can't stop asking us guys do u think anika will like this or these or how bout this? He likes her alot. And liam can't stop talking bout maleeha, he was like maleeha is beautiful I have never seen someone like her before! I think I like her! I think we should set them up! U know bring them together!"

    "Hah that would be fun!"

"Who does pariza like?"

  "She lies the guys from stereo kicks! Casey! She liked him since they performed in the concert!"

  "We should set them up too."

We got out food and we both ate like alot!! We then went for a drive and I told niall I wanted ice cream. He stopped next to an ice cream van and got me a chocolate vanilla with topping! I like him alot and the ice cream!

  "Niall, tomorrow we send the the boys and the girls for sightseeing but they all go in different ways like zayn and anika can go to the table mountain and Liam and Maleeha can go visit sonething else! Like they get the whole day with the person they like and then the results will be visible by the end of the day!"

   "You have the best ideas!" Niall then kissed my cheek!

  "And we can do something else!"

  "Yapp!"

We drove into the hotel and went and told the boys that they will be going sightseeing with the girls and u could literally see their faces lit up and blush! Haha this boys!!

  I can't wait to see the results