Late!

Inaara's POV

  I never actually eat on the plane but today I was hungry as hell! I ate the burger and fries they served me with coca cola! After eating well i went back to sleep, I was tired and missing niall alot and besides all the girls were sleeping and the other students along with the teachers! When we reached, I said goodbye to all my teachers and then dropped all my friends home, finally reaching home myself.

  I had a spare key with me so I got in and to my surprise there was nobody home, I went into the kitchen to have some water and found a note on the fridge telling me that all of them are at a party. Let them enjoy their party while I go enjoy my sleep! The bed was so comfortable and warm just right for a warm welcome from the bed! I sank into the bed and then gradually to a beauty sleep!

  I woke up to my phone buzzing, how the hell is that thing still have charge in it! God nobody wants me to sleep! Checked the caller ID and I have like 30 missed calls from my friends and a message from the sexiest man alive! U open the message first!

  From the sexiest man alive
Gudmorning love! I really miss u! I did not want to wake u up from ur sleep so I dropped this message! If I had called u, u would give me a lecture on how a women needs her beauty sleep! So I am letting u sleep! I love u and take care of urself! Might meet u soon coz we r almost done with half of the tour! Love u!!!!

  Yes! Yes! Yes! I might meet him early!!!!! I am so freaking happy! Then someone's call disturbs my happy moment! It's from penelope!

  Inaara where the hell r u! U kniw that we have school today and u have already missed three quarters already! Get ur arse up right now!
  Penelope chill! U r the one that tells me a women needs her beauty sleep, so I was sleeping! Chill I am coming!
   U don't need to come, school is getting over in 30 minutes! Hey! Y don't u come and pick us up and take us for a treat since u ditched us all!
   Fine!I'll pick u up and also give u a treat! You know how much I'll love driving! I'll also take all of u on a long drive! Howz that!
    Inaara I think it's okay! I don't think anybody wants to die young!
   Hahaha! I'll try and make sure non of u die! Now bye I need to get ready!

With that I cut the phone and hoped into the shower. I just love it when the warm water touchs my body, then I apply the shower gel it had a jasmine fragrance and it was nice, then I got out and wore a plain black tank top with my white shorts! I wore my back and white converse and kept my hair in a high pony!

   When I went down I found another note, this time it said that my parents did not want to wake me up, so they made me breakfast and it's in the fridge and my sisters are in school and my parents are at work! I checked the fridge and there were pancakes with some bacon and egg! Ewe!  I hate egg, so I only removes the bacon with pancakes! I made them warm and ate them like super fast coz they were delicious and well it was hike made and I am having home made after a long time! I grab my keys and as I walk out of the door I remember my wallet, how will I pay!! So I went back to my room and took my wallet which was lying on the dressing table. I ten grabbed the house keys from the key holder and locked the house being me and went into my car! I sat behind the driver seat and "Ohh how much i have missed driving you!" I start the car and turn the radio on and Home to mama was playing by cody Simpson and justin bieber! I love this song! I turn the volume up and drive my way to school!