I LOVE YOU!

Inaara's POV

i squezzed niall with all the strenght i had! how much i missed this! he was squeezing me too, i can imagine how much he has missed this too! i kissed him on the cheek, i just missed touching his skin and how warm his skin was against mine! i whispered, "I LOVE YOU" in his ears.

 "Inaara i still am here! i have not disappered!" harry said disappointed. i walked over to him and hugged him and damn he must have been working out when he was on tour coz his grip was tighter and i was sqauched! "I missed u too Harry!" 

  The girls still could not belive it but well they partically ran towards the boys and hugged them for like ever!! The boys then said HI to sarah and john and jack. "wait a minute, sarah how do u know them?" i asked.

"Its very simple inaara, we know the boys since they were in xfactor well then we got to know that their girlfriendz will be coming to france, i decided to make u guys stay with me and then have the boys over to suprise u all! so how was it?" 

 "I, i mean we LOVE it!" i said, i streched the LOVE alot. I then said hi and hugged the stereo kick members. Penelope had not seen the boys before and trust me when i say she was shocked coz she was! "Inaara who is that girl there!" harry asked me. "Her name is Penelope, and she likes one direction!"

"Well, she's kinda hot and I like her."

"She's nice but harry only go out with her if it's serious! She had a past boyfriend who did not treat as expected!"

"Got that! My love guru!"

I kinda found jake attractive! dont blame me he is attractive! Then we all sat on the table and everybody was already having their own conversations! Maleeha and Liam were still holding hands and ofcourse they were sittng together. Pariza had already became red when she saw Casey but now u could actually see her blush hard. Anika and Zayn were sitting together and already in their own little world.Penelope was sitting next to Louis and Harry and well they were having a good talk and maybe, only maybe, see im using maybe there, maybe penelope likes harry, it's really hard to tell when she likes someone coz she'll always try and hide it. The stereo kick members were talking about something that was interesting coz all their faces were worth seeing. 

I was sitting next to Niall and Jack. I was talking to Naill and telling him about what had happend since he was gone and howi miss him alot and how he really missing my touch and just to get a chance to touch me. We were having spagetti and meatballs. I was talking to Jake and  Niall. Jake had some food on his lower lip, i told him about it but he seemed that he could not get the spot, so i wiped it off with my finger and told him he it was done.

I could see niall becaming red, he was getting jeleous! I then held his hand from under the table and intertwinned it with his. During the dinner, i had fun with jack, he was messing around wit his food. He did not fell like having his food so he would keep some of his food in my plate when i was not looking and then i would slap his arm and put the food back in his plate. it was like we two were the loudest on the table.

 After dinner, well the girls still wanted to be with their boyfriends, so we were getting to spend the night at their appartments! The boys came in 3 cars!!!!!! wow!!! Stereo kicks went into one car except Casey, who obviously wanted to be with Pariza, so they went walking to see paris together. 

 In the first car, it was Zayn, Pariza, Maleeh and Liam, they all were stayin close by so they all went together. yes! the boys were stayin in different appartments! In the second car it was Me, Niall , Louis, Penelope and Harry. We said our byes and i kissed jack goodnight! we had actually became close and i liked that! 

We dropped Louis, Penelope and Harry next to a hotel. And we drove off. Niall pulled up next to this huge hotel and it was nice. We went inside and I followed him to his apartment and as soon as we walked in, Niall attacked me with his soft lips, I'm not complaining, I liked it!

This was not like a normal kiss, but it was like a hot make out session! His lips felt so right on mine and this felt so right! We went into the bedroom and I was removing his shirt but our lips never left each other, his tongue seemed for entrance in mine and I gladly let it in. He removed my top and my jeans and he came on top of me. He started kissing me on my neck going down and removed his pants off. I took charge then, I went on top of him and was kissing him and bitting his ear to tease him. His hand were on my back and he was playing with my bra and he opened it and removed it. He slid his hand in the drawer next to the bed and removed a rapper, he slide the condom on and he looked at me! My hard was beating fast but I knew I wanted it! I needed it! I need hin to touch me and I need dim to be my first and my last!

"R u sure, you are ready love!"

"I'm 100% sure niall, I need it, I need U to do it!"

He kissed me and we started making it again! (I know I'm terrible at writing all this things but plz bear with me!)

  I woke up, with Niall's hand on my waist and his forehead pressed at the back of my neck! I remembered about last night's events and I started blushing already! I love it and I love him!

  Niall woke up, and I shifted my position, my head was now lying on his cjest and I could feel like heartbeat! "Gudmorning sunshine!" Niall said it with his sexy morning voice! He kissed my forehead!

  "Gudmorning!" I kissed his lips.

"I loved last night! I LOVE YOU!" Niall said.

  "Me too! I'm glad it was with u! I LOVE U TOO!"