Yes you r!

Inaara's POV

   I woke up, and I could still see Niall's face! Wow! The laptop did not die! Then I remembered I put it on charge!Stupid me! Niall looks so peaceful when he sleeps! He looks like an angel on earth, I wish my unborn baby will be as cute and good looking as niall! The baby should have its father's features!  Instead of waking getting out of bed, I watch niall sleep. He turns and by mistakenly hits the laptop. He makes this sound and then slowly opens his eyes. He sees me looking at him and I turn my gaze somewhere else!

   Good morning! Someone's been watching me!

Man! His morning voice! It's sos good and sexy! 
Good morning! U were watching me too last night!
   I did that coz u look cute when u sleep!
   Well i was looking at u coz u look like an angel when u sleep!
   Fair enough! I love u babe!
   I love u too!
   How did u sleep?
   I missed u beside me so not that good!
   I missed u too! And this bunks is so small, I can't even sleep properly!

I had a sudden urge to vomit, I quickly get up from the bed and run towards the bathroom, in the back I can hear niall shout my name, I get inside the bathroom and vomit, I remove the tissue to wipe my mouth, when I vomit again. I swear these will be the death of me! I wash my mouth and as I walk out of the bathroom I have a sudden urge to vomit again! So I run back in and vomit, I could still hear niall shouting my name! I vomit again, I wash my mouth and walk out of the washroom. On the way back to the bed, I take some mouth fresheners.

  I climb back into bed and see niall worried as hell! I could see the worry in his eyes and also he was angry, like very angry!!

  Inaara, why the hell didn't u tell me that ur sick?
  I'm not that sick!
   Ur not that sick! Inaara I heard u vomit like 3 times! And it's bad!! And ur not that sick!
  Niall,I'm sick but...
  See ur sick! Why the hell didn't u tell me?
   I'm sick but it's not a disease or something!
  I don't believe u? Wat the hell r u talking about? Ur sick but not sick! Don't play games with me!I know ur sick and u didn't tell me about it! Wat the hell were u thinking!
   Niall, I'm sorryy, I want to tell u, I did!
   But y didn't u?

Should I tell him about the pregnancy, he is angry right now, how will he react to it, wat if he never wants to talk to talk to me again, wat of something bad happens! Should I tell him?

   Inaara, I'm talking to you? Wat r u thinking about?
   Nothing I'm just alittle nauseous!
   Inaara, u r sick and I'm coming down there to meet u!
   No u don't need to!
  I don't need to! I'm coming!
  Niall, it would go away in like some months?
  In months!!! Wat the hell is wrong? Did u catch a permanent flu or something?
  Noo niall!
  Then!
   I'll be alright!!
  No! I'm seriously coming down there!!

He can't be serious! He can't come here! I am too scared to face him right now! He can't be coming! I need to give him a excuse!

Niall, look I'm so sorry! I swear I never had the intention to not tell u! I was planning to tell u! I swear! It's just something normal in what I'm going through! Plz u don't need to come here!
  First of all, u didn't tell me, second the way i heard u vomit u r really sick, third I'm coming and that's final!
  Niall please! It's nothing serious!
  It's serious for me! Now bye!