The suprise!

Inaara's POV

  It's not even been a month and since niall is gone and I miss him like alot! I wish he was here with me, since niall has left my morning sickness has gotten worse, sometimes maleeha stays over, her parents got to know about my pregnancy and well their reaction was alt tile different, they scolded me and told me things but then later they understood about it and let it be, maleeha's mum is literally the kindest person I have ever met, she sent me lunch sometimes and  sometimes invites me over to dinner and she literally gave me a key to the fron t door, if I ever need anything, I can just pop in.

It's the 7th September today, and Niall's birthday is like 5 days away, I am really excited for it, I don't know how are we going to celebrate it, maybe he would come over or maybe I can surprise him. Today is a Sunday and as usual I am up early, sometimes I am up coz it's really chilled in the room or sometimes I need to vomit, I still hate the vomit part! It's 9 in the morning and I am wearing my PJs, I brought my blanket with me to the couch and I am resting there, and watching Disney. I can't call any of the girls coz it's just 9 in the morning, everyone wakes up at around 10.

I had my breakfast, long time ago, I had cereals with milk, I was too lazy to make myself something to it. I was getting bored of the shows on Disney although I can never get bored of girl meets world and the suite life on deck, and some others but right now I didn't want to watch it, so I started flicking the channels, which lead me to Enews! Not bad I'll watch it. My phone started vibrating, I picked it up from the table in front of me and it was harry! Ohh how much I have missed this lad!
You have forgotten me harrey!
No love! It's just I remember you so much that I forget to call you!
Hahahha very funny! How will you remember me anymore, you have penelope to disturb!
That's kinda tru!
How is everything with her?
It's just great! I think I love her!
So u still didn't tell her I love you!
Yap!
Wow! I thought you had already done that!
Hahha! Not yet!
So when are you planning to lover boy!
Mother, later when I see her!
I am not a mother yet!!!
But you will be!
Hahaha Yap
That reminds me, you and niall talk like alot everyday, like very second you either texting or calling, but that guy tells us how mush he misses you and inaara this and inaara that, my ears are going to die!
Hahah! I miss him too! How are your ears gonna die!
Well my ears will get tired and in the end just commit suicide!
Hahha very funny!
Mum, so u know that Niall's birthday is coming up!
Don't call me that and OMG when and where and what date, why didn't anyone tell me about it?
Seriously you didn't know MUM
Harry!!! And ofcourse I knew about it!
So we planning a party and we want you to be there to surprise him!
That's a good plan, is it yours or liam's?
Liam's! How did u know
He is the sensible one!
Come on even I am smart!
Hahha! Very funny!
I want you to also bring the girls coz we miss them all and well I wamt to tell penelope, u know that I love her and all! And the boys are missing their girls!
That will not be a problem! We have a week break from school, so the parents will also not be a problem!
And I will invite stereo kicks over too so casey and pariza can be together!
Going to see you after so long! Can't wait!
Harry not even a month since you were here!
I know! But I miss my little nephew already! Poor my child! It's not even born yet and you are already disturbing it
What do u think, it's going to be a boy or girl?
I don't know! Both will do!!
Well just remember, you are the one who is going to change the nappies and all!
Hahha lol! Wait until you get your own!
Waiting for that to be soon!
You bloody...
Inaara hahahah I got to go!
Okay
Bye MUM
don't ever call me that!
MUM!

And then he cut the phone! Harry is such an asshole! I messaged the girls that I wanted to meet them and that they should be here in the next half an hour or they will be dead- literally!! I got up from the couch and went to take a quick shower, I wore my black shorts and a white tank top, combed my hair, let them be open, I went down and went into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and took a box of juice and drank from it. I put it down coz the door bell rang, right on time girls. I walked to the door and opened it to see all of them there.
Hey girls!
Inaara, is everything okay?
Yap!
Then why did you call us here and told us to be here in half an hour or we will be dead- literally!
Chill, pariza I just wanted to talk to u all!
Can we please come in first?
No u can't anika!

They walked in and went and make themselves at home. Well, Penelope and maleeha straight went into the kitchen, maleeha took some juice and penelope some oreo biscuits! Pariza went and took some crips that were on the table, and then sat on the couch, anika just put the car keys down and drank some water and went to the couch to share some from pariza and penelope.

  Make yourselves at home people!
Too late inaara! Already did!

I went and joined all of them in the couch!
So what did you want to talk about! Pariza asked.
Well, you all know that it's Niall's birthday in like a few days and the boys planned a party and they wanted me to join them and surprise niall!
That's nice! So what do you need us for? Penelope asked.
Well, you know harry called me that name make penelope blush and he wanted you all to join me! Coz the boys miss you all and they wanted to see you!
Well, our parents? Anika asked.
You tell them that there is a surprise party and you alll need to surprise niall!
Okay! That will be enough!
So when are we going? Maleeha asked.
I never thought about that! Maybe tomorrow, there will not be school for like a week,so we can go tomorrow!
Tomorrow?
Yap anika!
Well i have alot of packing to do!
Chill anika! You can pack later in the evening!
Wat are your plans today?
It's a sick day in for me! I will just watch movies and be sick!
I am planning to go out and just take a drive in town! Penelope said.
I will join you! Anika said.
Me too pariza said.
Me three maleeha said.
You all know wat, we can drive around town but we do it in my jeep and I drive!
Fine! Anika says.

We then all go for a drive and just drive in town, we stop at the ice cream parlour and then stop to grab some snacks and then drive like an hour away from town to this old dam, we sit and chill there until 4, then I drop all the girls home, anika comes with me coz her car is at my place, we reach at my place, anika says bye, and drives off. I get inside and then realise I got a message from harry saying that he booked the tickets for tomorrow, and we need to be in the airport at 10 in the morning. Oh ya! And we are going to Ireland! Mullingar to be exact! I text the girls all the deeds for tomorrow and where will be going and all the things!

I get inside my room and remove a suitcase from my cupboard and pack in all the clothes I see in sight! I close my suitcase and then just fall in bed and go to sleep!