Time to get her back!

Niall's POV

I called up Louis and asked him to come home fast, I need to tell him and even ask him if he knew anything about her. I was literally crying, how could I have done this, I didn't pay attention to MY baby and MY girlfriend I have my doubts that Inaara still considers me her boyfriend after I messed up like big time.

Louis was home within half and hour, I could hear the laughter in his and the boys voice. As soon as I opened the door, all of their laughter and smile was gone, they had all became serious and started worrying.

I left the door open and went into the sitting room, they all followed me silently. I sat with my head in my hand, I was crying!

  What happened mate? Harry said.

  I messed up big time!
  With who? Harry asked.

  Inaara!
  That you did! Liam said.
Big time man! Louis added.
You guys have known all this time have you?
  Ya man! We saw how you changed because of that savannah! No hate man! But she is not good for you! Harry said.
The right one for you is inaara! Liam said.
I screwed up alot! I just saw her with this guy call Ashton on the tele and she looked happy!
  Ohh right Ashton! Louis said.

  Wat the hell you know about this too!
  Look man! They are not dating or whatsoever!
  How do u know?
Well we have been in touch!
  Wat the hell! If u could tell me before about all this! I would have been with her! I know I didn't admit this before but I kinda missed her alot!
  We didn't want to tell you, your mistake!
  It's fine! Where is she right now!
  In Australia!
Well i am booking the next flight there!
  Hey! Chill! We going there the day after! We have a tour there!
  I can't wait!
Hold your horses man!
  I missed her like so much!
Well, you need to fix things, inaara is almost getting over you! She does not want to admit it but she still has feelings for you!
   And yah! U are having Twins!! Liam said.

  What the fuck! How can she nit tell me that!
   Oh yah she did! But savannah deleted the message before you could read it and even disconnected the phone when inaara tried  calling! Louis said.

   I am having Twins!
You are not having them mate! Inaara is! Zayn said.

  I was jumping up and down! I was laughing, crying, smiling and in mixed emotions! That's until savannah walked in! The boys stood up and walked through the door and drove off! Savannah walked in! She messed with me and inaara! I am going to mess her! This will be fun!

  Why are you so happy niall?
  I just got to know the news baby!
What news?
  That you are pregnant!
  I am what! Her face expression wanted to make me laugh but need to control it!

  I can't be pregnant so it's you who is! I can't tell you how happy I am! We can have twins and then u can change their dirty diapers and clean them and even wash them!
  What the fuck niall! Get off me! I am not pregnant!
  Then who is?
  It's your fucking girlfriend!
  Which is you!
No! The other fucking one! Inaara!
  She can't be! I am not with her anymore!
  Yes she is!
  How do you know this?
  When you were in the bath a couple months ago, I had your phone and then I got a message saying you are getting twins from inaara, I didn't want you to see them so I deleted it! And then she called and I disconnected the call and deleted it from histor!
  What the fuck! Why the hell would you do that! U know what I don't want to know! Fucking whore! Because of you I meed alot of things I should have not! Fuck you! Hey out of my house right now! Or I call the police and I am sure you will not think of a men again! Get out! Fuck I was so angry, if I could I would have hit her so badly but I don't raise my hand on women! She got out of the house and I was sure she would never show me her face again!