I need to think!

Hi guys!!!! Wow I just started writing and I’ve got like 1550 reads!!!!!!! It’s amazing!!!!!

I wanted to tell u all, I might not be updating my story more often coz I have exams in a week but after exams I’ll try and update more than once in a day!

Thank you so much for reading and continue reading of course! Plz comment if u like the story or don’t and if u have any ideas, it’s my first book so I might need FEEDBACK from u all!!!! I might make this chapter long! read to find out wat happens!!!!!!!

 a hint its a long chapter i think!

Thank u all and well continue reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inaara's POV

I’m in the kitchen, making niall and me some breakfast. He insisted he wanted to have my pancakes coz as he said “I have not had them in ages!!!” his Irish accent is kinda sexy! So I’m making pancakes, then niall walks into the kitchen and hugs me from the back with his head resting on my shoulder. He starts kissing my shoulder and then kisses my cheek, I’m getting Goosebumps on my skin, it’s like whenever he touches me, I feel like this whole other person, a good one course!

“Niall as much as I love this! U need to have Ur breakfast and then I need to go back to the house and see wats going on! I’m sure my teachers would be there asking for me!”

“But I don’t want to move from here! I like it like this!” he wines.

“Niall come on, please!” I knew he would not listen to me so I guess I just have to use my puppy dog face or bribe him “If we do what I say I give u a kiss on the cheek”

“Fine, but make that the lip!” he smirks at me.

Ahhhhhh! I hate this! Whom am I lying to, I love it! “Fine!”

I was having my breakfast while niall was taking a shower, as soon as he came out I got in. I got out and wore a shirt that belonged to niall, the shirt was a plain white one with irish lad written on it, I wore jeans and put my hair up in a pony. I went down and niall was ready waiting for me. He wore a greenish grey shirt with his trouser, he was looking gooddd!

“Inaara you r forgetting something?” he says in his sexy accent! “im not!” I protest back. “my kiss, im ready and I also had my breakfast now just waiting for my desert!”

I walked over to him. i put my hands over his shoulders and then my face and his face were just inches apart, then our lips met and I gave him a quick peck and pulled. “Inaara, you said a kiss and that for sure is no kiss!”

“Niall I’m getting late and in my dictionary that’s a kiss!”

He agreed with me and we drove back home. We parked the car and got inside. Everyone was having breakfast! These girls always reach before me, it’s not fair! We said good morning to Sarah and John and I said Hi and kissed Jack on the cheek! “How was ur night? I hope it was good coz now when ur teachers give u a call, you have to act sick and if they ask u wats wrong u tell them food poisoning, okay?” Sarah said. I never noticed it but she kinda has a French accent!

 “Thank you so much Sarah! I love u!!!!!” I said. I sat to have my breakfast and so did niall. The girls were looking happy and good, all the boys were there too, I was wondering where the other stereo kicks boys were, I asked Casey and he told me that they had gone sightseeing!

After the boys all had their breakfast, they went to have their little boy time and we girls did the same! We went up to my room and we all sat on the bed and on the floor. “So what did you guys do last night?” I asked all of them. “Louis, Harry and I went to have dinner again then we went for movies then ice cream, it was too late by then so I slept over at Harrys house! Harry is different!” Penelope went first and told us all.