Farewell!

Might contain some PG things but hey! I'm not good at writing it!

Niall's POV

  Two weeks in Paris flew in the speed of light! Today was the last day here! And tomorrow we go back to singing and tours! But the fun I had here! I don't think I'll ever forget it! I had woken up really early. I got up and slowly pit inaara back down, she looked like an angel that is sent down only for me! I went into the kitchen to find something to eat! I was so hungry, i did not have dinner last night so u can imagine how hungry I am! I found some cornflakes and I started eating them!

  I went back to look at inaara, maybe I should take her on a date today, it's the last day and god knows when will I be able to see her again and after how long! I saw her feel alittle uncomfortable, so i decided to take her into the bedroom and let her sleep there!I picked her up and her eye lids slowly opened! Damn I woke her up!

"Gudmorning! Baby!" She said in her morning voice, damn it was sexy!

"I'm so sorry baby! Go back to sleep!"

"It's okay ni! I don't fell sleepy!"

"U sure!"

"Ya ni! Put me down now or u can just take my to the bathroom, and maybe even brush my teeth!"

"Okay! Let's go!"

"I was joking ni! Put me down!"

"I'm not putting you down until we go to the bathroom and you don't brush ur teeth!"

I carried her until the bathroom door and I put her down and next thing I know is that she runs into the bathroom and locks me out! "babe! Open the door for me! I wanna come in!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No"

"Fine! Babe I need to go do some work, I am going to pick u up at 7, we r going on a date! Wear something casual! I love u and bye!" I walked out of the apartment and off to make some preparations for our date!

Inaara's POV

So I have a date tonight! Well I'm already excited about it! Where r we gonna go? Wat will we do? I felt something buzzing! It was my phone! I received a message!

  From maleehaWhere the hell are u! Come home now!

Okay okay! Chill I am coming right now! I just freshened up and locked the apartment with the spare key and got into he car and drove back home! I entered home, I parked the car and went inside.

"So, what happened at his apartment?" as soon as I stepped into the house pariza appeared and asked me.

"Well, it went well! We r having a date tonight!"

"Ahhhhhh! Who is having a date tonight!" Maleeha comes out of the dinner room screaming!

"Let's go my room and talk there! Penelope and anika are there already!" Pariza said.

  We walked into her room. Penelope was wearing a sky blue top with white mini skirt and anika was wearing a black top and jeans. They both were sitting on the bed watching tv.

"Girls it's girl tim! Switch the tv off!" Pariza really wanted to have this talk.

"But aaron johnson is on tv! Who switches off the tv when he is on!" well anika got a new obsession!

  "Okayy!" First time penelope wants to turn off the tv. The world is changing!

  We all sat on the bed. I sat next to penelope and pariza then next to penelope was maleeha and then anika. "Okay! Inaara spill" Pariza is really want to know.