It's time!

Inaara's POV

I woke up to the faint snors of niall. He looked so peaceful and so good when he sleeps. I kissed him in the cheek and went outside.

The boys and girls did not go to their rooms in the middle of the night. They all were almost on top of each other. Pariza was using casey as a pillow. And the others were cuddling.

  I went into our apartment and packed all our things. I didn't want the girls to waist tine on packing. I brushed and took a shower. I wore my new shorts, it's like a hunting shorts and a nice top to go with it.

  I went inside the boys apartment and everybody was still sleeping. I was hungry so I went inside the kitchen and guess wat! There was not even a fraction of leftovers left! So I decided to make pancakes! I love them!

   As I was finishing them, the boys enter the kitchen and all sit on the kitchen counter.

  "Good morning boys!"

"Hi! Beautiful!" Niall walked over to me and kissed me in my cheek.

  "Gudmorning! " the others replied.

"Inaara make it past I'm so hungry!"

"Well gudmorning to u too casey!"

I finished making the pancakes and set the table for 7 of us. U must be wondering y 7, so the five boys and then casey and me!!!!!

  We all sat down and started having our pancakes.

  "Guys, I really want to tell u all this, if u like them I said pointing to the direction of the sitting room just tell them. Don't waist time. Just go for it, I didn't want to tell u this until maybe later but I think I should tell u this, we have a flight back today at 7 pm."

   As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I saw niall became sad, he didn't know how to react.

  "Inaara y didn't u tell u before!" Liam said.

"I'll miss u so much!" Louis said.

"We can arrange something, you can stay for a couple of days more!"day added.

  "Inaara are u serious?" Casey questioned.

  "Guys I'm so sorry, I got to know yesterday at night and I don't want to spoil the night for u all and no we need to get back school starts again and I'm serious! I'm so sorry guys! That's y I'm telling u tell the girls u like them before its to late!"

    Liam, zayn and casey left the table to take their crushes out for breakfast. Niall left me alone and went out the apartment! He looked hurt!

  Louis and Harry sat next to me. Louis said," Inaara u want us to tell the girls thst we like them before they leave so inaara me and harry like u alot."

  "That's tru and we let u leave and will miss ur pancakes!" Harry said.

  "I will miss u too and I really like u too alot. But we need to go!" I said.

  "But right now go after niall, he looked hurt!" Louis told me.

   I went out the dinning room and well the girls were no longer there sleeping, the boys are fast but they r too fast!

   *

Niall's POV

  As soon as I knew inaara was leaving today, I became sad! I don't want her to leave, we just got together and now she needs to leave.

  I walked out the apartment. I went to the terrace where me and her had our first kiss. I thought about all the things we did together! I really didn't want her to leave!