It's perfect!

Inaara's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning on my face. I knew It was late. I walked outside to the sitting room and no one was there and did I mention it was quite! There was no noise from the boys too!

  Did they leave me and go out! Ahhh I'm gonna kill them! If they did go out and don't bring me sonething I'm gonna kill them!

  They r mean! This is like the justin bieber video I saw on his instagram I think it was like if  ur friendz lay down for a lap wake them up before u leave I think it was something like this.

  I went to shower and since no one was in the house I was singing in the shower! Everybody does that!

I got out and wore shorts and a shirt that was just plain white, I liked it!

   I made myself breakfast, as soon as I was going to sit down and have my breakfast peacefully myself! There was a knock on the door! Everybody Don't like me eating!

  I opened the door and saw niall just looking at me like I was crazy! Did I have sonething on my face?

"Hii! Handsome! Something on my face?"

"Uhmm, r u alone in the house?"

"Yah! Why! U make that sound creepy?"

"Hahha! How is it creepy?"

"I have no idea! where is everybody?"

"U sing horrible! Literally I think a thousand crows died! I need to go to the cemetery! Well I sent the boys and girls  on a date! And louis and Harry wanted to go along!"

  I hit his hand. How mean!

  "Ouch! That hurt! Look it's bleeding now!"

"Show me! Show me! Let me look at it!"

I was worried, I'm so sorry how can this happen I was just playing with him!

  "Inaara, look at me! I was joking! Hahah! U should have seen ur face!"

  "Not funny! Niall! Come on in now! I made breakfast!"

  "I love breakfast even it's twice in a day!"

  He came in and we have breakfast. We decided that we would have a lazy day. Today I swear I'm not doing anything I'm just gonna lay on my bed I like that song!

   Half way watching the third movie I think, Niall spoke up.

  "Inaara, in the evening, I made plans for both of us!"

He got up and as he said the next sentence he gave me his hand.

  "Inaara will u go out with me on our first official date?"

  I never realised that we didn't have an official date this now!

  "Uhmm, let me call some people and I'll let u know soon! In maybe 3 days!"

  "Inaara, fine call them and ask them to take u to a date!"

  "Okay!" U should have seen the look on his face! Haha! I removed my phone and called "the people". Niall's phone rang and he picked it up. Well the person I called also picked up.

  "Can I go on a date with niall?" I spoke.

"Yes! Ofcourse u can!" Niall replied.

If u didn't know till now I called up niall.

  I hanged up the call and I turned to niall.

"Well, Niall I'll be honored to go on a date with u tonight!"

  He hugged me and picked me up! He was spinning me around! This crazy young man!

  After like an hour I guess, Niall went back to this apartment and came back with a bag. He handed it to me and told me to be ready in an hour it's less and meet him upstairs on the terrace.

  Niall went away again and this time did not come back! I went to get ready! Wow! Niall got me a nice black long dress and it was just beautiful! I loved it!

   I don't like makeup alot, I applied very little but it was looking good! I curled my hair and let them down. I wore my black scandals, don't judge I don't like heals they r a pain!

  I went upstairs and i well i did like my view! I saw niall, he was wearing a tux and it fit him well and it was amazing, he arranging the table and gosh it everything was beautiful!

  It's perfect! Literally! Niall saw me and walked towards me! He was looking dating as always but today he broke the scale!

  "Inaara I don't want to hurt ur feeling but u r looking..... uhm.... how can I say this...."

  "Niall just say it! Good or bad!"

"Inaara I don't want to hurt ut feelings but u look"

  I hate it! Ahhh I was smacking his arm so he could tell me! I know I look horrible I should have ironed my hair instead!

  "Inaara! Ouch! I was going to say u looking out of the world! U looking great! Absolutely brilliant!"

  "Niall u look really bad! U look like this alien I have who's from outerspace! "

  "I don't mind as long as I'm urs!"

"Awhhh! You will always be mine!"

I slide my arms into his. He walked my to the table. Wow! It was very simple but amazing!

  Well, Niall being niall, had pancakes for dinner.

  "I thought we having dinner niall!"

  "Ohh we r! That's y we have pancakes!"

"Honey! Pancakes r for breakfast!"

  "It's okay! I wanted to have the first thing we ever had together and it was pancakes which u made at 4! I loved that day!"

"U know, girls r supposed to be all that cute and all but I like it!"

  We had our pancakes and we are alot of them coz the chocolate syrup was amazing!

  When we were done we sat on the bench, and we it was peaceful!

  We got up, coz I wanted to see the cars below! I know I'm crazy! Well i was watching the cars and then the stars then I saw niall watching something really different than wat I was watching! He was looking at me!

  His eyes were intense! I hate the feeling I'm having in my gut! I think I had swallowed alot of butterflies!

  We were moving closer, his hands touched my cheeks! I was nervous! I felt that it was only me and him in the world.

Then I felt his warm lips on mine! The feeling u have is worth dying for. It was like the whole world stop and time froze! It was the best feeling I did not want time to move!

    His lips were just so warm and nice and our lips were moving in sync! My heart is beating fast, I can tell u that!

   We pulled away from the kiss and it felt like a drug and I'm already addicted to it!