R u sure!

Inaara's POV

  For the next week or so, I had a normal routine from waking up in the morning, to having breakfast then going to Starbucks to get my friends coffee and then going to school, having my normal lessons in school, sometimes there is a fight sometimes not, then school finishes and I go back home or I go to my friends place to do my homework! Then at night I have family time and talk to my parents then at night finally, I get to talk to niall, I tell him all about hoe my day went and how much i still miss him and he tells me the interesting things that have happened on tour, once liam asked harry a question,

"What do u mean by when u ship two people together?" Harry then replied, "if u like them u ship them!"

  "Ship them where!" Everybody then burst out laughing at him.

   After like 2 weeks, I woke up to the worst urge of throwing up, I went straight into my bathroom and threw up, damn! I think I must have gotten food poisoning again! I clean myself up and get dressed for school! I wear a plain black Jeans with a Plain White shirt with a back and white scarf with my boots, u am not feeling well so no makeup for me today!

  I walk into the kitchen and everyone is having breakfast.

  "Gud morning u all!" I say.

"Gud morning sweetie,  you need to drop ur sisters for sxhool and then they will be at ur aunts place, me and ur dad have some work out of town we will be back in a couple of days!"  That was the best good morning from my mum, just that part that says that I have to drop my sisters.

  "Ya okay mum!"

  I finish breakfast and say good bye to my parents. I tell my sisters to wait for me outside while I go and take my school bag. I come out of the house, closing the door behind me and get inside the car.

  "You guys want coffee" I ask.

  "No!" The both say.

  I drop them to school and drive my way to Starbucks to pick up my daily and then go to school. I park the car and get inside is the school building. I see my friends waiting for me next tot my locker so I walk to them and give them their coffee.

  "There u go guys ur daily!!!" I say.

  "Thanx!" They all say.

Then I felt my stomach being upset, I felt like vomiting again. I don't think I can hold it, so I hand my coffee to I don't see who was next to me and I run for the washroom, I get inside and start vomiting again! I come out and see all my friends there, they r tensed.

  "Chill guys I think it's food poisoning!" I say.

  I could see all of them relax. The bell rang telling us that we need to go for our first lesson. Me and anika are in almost all the class together and in the 7 lesson I have penelope too. We all head to our first lesson, the lessons were all the same except that it became more and more boring and the teachers were changing. I was okay almost the whole day, when the bell rang to for the 7 lesson, I walked into the class to find penelope and anika have left me a sit in between them.

  Half way through the lesson I feel like vomiting again, so I run to the washroom, I could here the teacher scolding me and anika and penelope running behind me. I run to the washroom and vomit again! If I do these one more time then I swear it would be the death of me! I walk out to see the anika and penelope more worried than ever.

  "Chill guys, it's food poisoning!" I tell them.

  "Inaara, u seriously think that's food poisoning! I think it's sometime else,hoe many time have u vomited today?" U could semse the tension in Penelope's  voice.

"I think 3 times or more, I lost track!"

  "In the month did u get ur days, did the date pass?" Anika asked.

  "Ohh! Shot! I think I'm getting them late these time!"

  "Inaara can we run down the store after this lesson, i need to get some things and them we could go to ur house!" Penelope said.

  "Ya why not!"

We walked out of the washroom, the bell rang telling me and penelope that we don't have a lesson after this, we r free! We always go home after these! We say bye to our friends and we get inside my car. I drive all the way to the store 5 mins away from school, Penelope gets down and after 5 mins she comes back with a bag, she does not tell me what it is, just tells me to drive home.

  We reach home, I park the car and open the door of the house, she gets in. I get in 5 mins later making sure that the car windows are all up. I get inside the house and see 3 types of pregnancy  tests.

  "Who's all these for?" I asked her.

  "Its obviously not for me, I think it's for ur neighbour! Ofcouse these r for u!"

  "But y?"

  "We need to make sure,u r vomiting coz of food poisoning! Go take them now!"

I take the tests for the table and get inside the bathroom, I take the tests and wait for 5 mins! These 5 mins seemed like 5 hours and then on top of that kirmi was yelling R U DONE! and dropping things in the kitchen! Imagine I am pregnant, how will niall react to this,I bet he would not want it coz if he accepts it, his career will be over, imagine if my parents found out! I will be dead! Shot!

   The 5 mins are finally over, I pick up the tests and the first test said positive, the second Said positive again! And the third, it said positive again! Shot! I don't know what to do! My heart I'd beating fast then normal, my hands r sweating and on top of that penelope can't keep her mouth shut!

  I walk out of the bathroom with the tests, Penelope runs towards me and reads the test while they r in my hand. As soon as she reads them, she hugs me and screams! When she sees that I'm not reacting she stops!

"Wats the problem inaara?"

  "I'm pregnant!"

  "That's a good thing!"

  "Wat if niall does not want it! My parents? Do u know wat will they do to me?"

   "Don't worry about niall, he would be thrilled to gear the news, and ur parents I'm sure they will understand! U just need to explain it to them!"

  "I still can't believe it!"

  "Me too! I am going to be an aunt! Man I fell old already!"

   "Hahah! I'm going to be a mother!"

  "We need to tell the girls, and u can decode when to tell niall!"

  So we called up anika, and told her to call all the others too. When all of them were together, we told them.

  "Guys I'm pregnant!"

  "Penelope, who's the father! U were in a relation and u didn't tell us!" Maleeha said.

  "Maleeha how will I be pregnant!its inaara! U dum dum!" Penelope told her.

  "OMG! Inaara u r pregnant!

  "Pariza, u say that like it's a bad thing!"

  "No its not bad! Congrats women!"

   "R u sure?" Anika asked.

   " Yap I am! I took 3 tests and all of them were positive!"

  "congrats! I will be a aunt, inaara u make me feel old!"

  "How will u tell niall?" Pariza wamt to to know!

  "I have no idea!"

  "Put done suspense in it!"

  "I'll keep that in mind!"

I heard the bell ring in the background, so we said bye and cut the phone! Penelope again started screaming and shouting. This girl!!! The only question in my head was how will I tell niall? Face to Face or Skype!