First day!

Inaara's POV
Waking up beside you I am a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore I'm all your I've got no control, no control.

Why does this have to ring right now! I am not done sleeping yet! I hate mornings! I get out of bed, half eyes are still closed, and I am hitting things on the way, I get inside the bathroom and brush my teeth, splash water on my face so my eyes would open, I wiped my face with the towel that was hanging, I walked outside to everyone's room and opened the door, then I switched the tv on, and turned the volume up, this will wake the girls up, I am too lazy to call each of them. Well that worked really well, within a minute all of then were out! Hahha! Their condition was bad! Almost everyone's hair was reallly messy and all of them were half asleep!
Good morning girls! How was your first night? I say.

All of them make this really sleepy sound, Ahhhhh, and they started walking back towards their room like zombies!
We have 30 mins to get ready! I say.

Seriously inaara? Anika says.
Yap!!!!

Lol! Everybody speed up, hahhaa! I went back to my room and went in for a quick shower, I came put and dressed in a white shirt and black shorts! The shirt had something written on it, it said LOL and had some smiling faces with sunglasses and hearts and crazy faces! And the short was plain balck short, I wore my high tops, they were balck in colour and had a skull on the side of the shoes! I let my hair down, they were straight, applied like a very little makeup and picked up a school bag and put one book inside it along a pen.

I walked out of the room to see non of the girls outsid, I checked my phone(iPhone 5s) and it was almost 7:30, I called out for them and all of them were out in a minute. Maleeha was wearing this pink dress with black strips which were going across it, and flats. Anika wore a White tank top with balck shorts and she wore this necklace which was suiting her and her high tops, Pariza wore her long dark blue jeans with a white tank top and a scarf around her neck which was a white and black checkers, with that her high tops, Penelope wore a light pink sundress with her flats.

We got out of the apartment, and walked to school, on the way we saw this cafe and we bought coffee and doughnuts! By the time we got to school, the doughnut was over, it was so delicious that we finished it very fast! We got inside the compound and well the school is quite big and lots of people here! We asked a person, about where will the dean's room be and she said to go straight and then take a right and then a left! We followed the instructions and reached in the dean's room, we knocked and got in, the Dean was a like old man not that old, he was almost bold and well he had glasses on! He welcomed us into the school and hands us the timetable, all of us have lunch together and we are together in some classes, and in others we have either one friend, well we all had home room right now, so he called for someone,
Ashton!

And that guy walked into the room and OMG it was him, the same person who I saw yesterday! Shit I hope he does not remember me, he walked past me, he looked at me and smiled, watttttt! He remembers me! He had chocolate brown curly hair, he wore a black skinny jeans and a black tank top with some white designs on it! He lead the way to home room, he entered the class and went and joined his friends I guess, at the back, he whispered something to them and all of them had their attention towards me! Shit!!! I turned away, And faced the teacher who was asking wait she was asking me a question!
Sorry, mam pardon me?
I asked you wat your name was?
It's inaara! But you can all me Al!

The girls looked at me, all of them surprised on what I just did! I mouthed them later!
Okay! Girls take your sits!

I saw an empty sit in the front and well maleeha beat me to it, and the only one that was empty was the one beside that guy Ashton! Damn! I walked towards it and sat there! His three friends all looked at me and waved a HI to me! And I said HI back! The teacher started taking the attendance and she called calcum, he was the boy sitting in front of Ashton, I think he was a friend of his, he had short dark brown hair, he was wearing a plain grey hoodie, and skinny jeans he was wearing earphones!
Calcum! Calcum!