U r what?!

Inaara's POV

  hahaha! Niall has already thought about what he wants to do with his child! It's so cute! The baby is not even born yet! Me and niall are still in my room, the girls went away some time back, Niall remained back and will be staying with me until my parents come. We are just laying in bed, his arms around me, my legs tangled in his, and my face next to his neck. I fell good and relaxed next to him.

  Niall, I wanna have some macaroni in white sauce!
   Later! Can we just stay like this for now!
   No! I want it now! Please!
  Fine!

We walk to the kitchen, and I sit on the counter, Niall turns back shocked,

  Inaara, are you not cooking!
  Nop!
  Then who is?
   You!
   I thought we will do it together!
   Nop! I know you, you will only help me with one thing and then sit and look at me! Which I will not allow today!

   Fine fine! I'll cook! U can watch me today! But I'll cook in only one condition!
   Which is?
   I get a kiss from you every 10 mins! Deal
   Deal! Now start cooking! Or I'll die of hunger!

Niall, starts to cook, I watch him and eat some crips that was kept on the kitchen counter.

   Niall, u cook so slow! Make it faster!

He stops what he is doing and looks at me!

  What?
   R u ordering me?
   No! I'm saying please!
   Nop! Now I'll cook as slow as a turtle
   Niall!
   I'll cook fast in one condition!
   Say
    I get 2 kisses right now!
   Do I have to give them to u?
   No! I'll go ask your neighbour to give them to me!
   Fine bye!
   Bye!

He walks past me, and I grab his hand and stop him.

   Fine come here!
   Now that's my girl!

He stands in between my legs, I place my hand over his eyes and then quickly kiss his check twice!

   That's not fair!
    Everything is fair in love and war! And wat do u mean by its not fair, u wanted two kisses and I gave them to u!
   I wanted them here! He takes my hand and places my finger on his lips.
  U didn't specify, where u wanted them! So..
   So, u gave them on my cheek!
   Yap! Now go and cook!

I pushed him away. He went and continued to cook. I just kept on looking at him and after every ten minutes, he would come and take a kiss from me. He prepared my plate for me and set it on the table for me. He then set his plate and placed the forks. He stood next to the table and looked at me, he gestured me to come and join him but all I did was raise my hands to show him that I wanna be carried and made a puppy dog face. He walked over to me and carried me on his back. He carried me alk the way to the table and then put me down, he pulled the chair for me and I sat down. He walked over to his seat and sat down. He started eating, he eats fast! And then he stopped when he say me not eating!

   Why are you not eating?
   Because I don't feel like picking up my fork!
   wait!