The plan!

Niall's POV

  I need to get inaara back whether it was by hook or crook! Tonight was an epic fail but already I got to hold her hand and be next to her, now I just need to get her back and tell her that is was savannah who did the bad things! So basically inaara then drove off with Ashton and well I was not in the mood anymore to have food! So I went back to the apartment! Ashton was in inaara apartment! I feel so jeloues! I should be the one in there with her! I get out of my tux and where a short, the whole time I was thinking on how to get her back!

  Maybe I should make this huge card saying sorry or be a man and go kiss her and then apologise! I had like alot of crazy ideas! But not one was perfect enough for my girl! I kept on thinking about it! I have never thought about something so seriously before! Not even in my exams! Well niall keep on thinking!

Inaara's POV

  I woke up to the whole day been a disaster! The babies kicked! And that hurts like a bitch! I have been eating a like alot since morning! I was busy eating noodles, when somebody came and put their hands over my eyes! I put my noodles down somewhere and felt the hands it was defiantly a girl's!

  Damn! Maleeha! Wat is this?
  It's not maleeha!
  Then pariza get off!
  Not pariza!
  Damn it penelope not time to joke! My noodles will grow cold then you will have to buy me more!
  Not penelope too!
  Then who is this!
  Wait jake! Did u have your nails done to look like a girl!
  Watch you mouth girl! I don't do my nails! I am sitting opposite you! This ain't fantastic four you know! Jake said.

  Then who is it?
  I have no idea he said.

  Who are you!
Someone! But I am a human!
  Name?
  I don't know!
  Okay! I don't know! Who is this! Wait a minute!

I felt the ring on the left hand and the bracket felt familiar!
OMG! I know who you are!
Who!
  Anika! Right?
  The hands finally cam off my eyes and I could see again! I stood up from the chair and turned!

  OMG! Anika! Damn girl you have changed! What did zayn do to you?
  Nothing! What happened to you!
    I am growing! See! And they kick too!
Naughty children you got there! I want to hug you but the baby bump is so big! It looks like you got a big stomach!! Hahha!
  Hey! I hit her hand!
Ouch! You still have the energy in you to hit me!
  Yap! Always will have! How come you are here!
  Oh! Zayn had some work to do, so I cane along! And we going for dinner tonight! Need you to look your best!
  Well as long as there is food I am in!
  Okay great!

Anika goes to my room and freshens up! I on the inter hand don't want to have noodles anymore but I want Nutella! I go into the kitchen I don't see it!
I want Nutella! I want Nutella!

I was screaming in top of my lungs! And then jake ran to the kitchen and got me a Nutella bottle with a Spoon!

  Thank you!
  Anything to make you quite!
  Meany!
  I take the Nutella and sit down and started to eat it! Almost everyone is ready but the time I reach half way of my Nutella!