time passes fast!

Inaara's POV

"Am I ur first kiss?" Niall asked me.

I was blushing hard. My cheeks were heating up.

"I'm glad that u r my first kiss."

He kissed me one more time and this time it was for a long time. In between our kiss I could here the girls and boys getting inside the hotel. They r loud!

  We the just stood and watched the city, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine. It was perfect! I don't want to ask for more.

  After an hour of standing and talking about my life and his, we diced to go back down and meet the girls and boys. We entered the boys apartment! This place was like our spot, we did almost everything here and we would just go sleep in our apartment.

  We walked in and all their eyes were on us. Maleeha started fake coughing and then pariza joined and then anika joined. They all were looking at me and fake coughing! I'm gonna kill them! Well i was also blushing red already! Idiots!

   Liam asked niall,"Hi man! Where were u? Did u guys go on a date! Finally u took her on a date!"

  "Yes! We went on a date!" Niall told him.

Everybody was asking us questions how did it go? Did u guys kiss? Where was the date? Wat did u guys do?

I whispered in Niall's ears that I wanted to go change and that I'll be back in 5. I ran out he apartment and went into our apartment and got changed superfast but then I remembered yashir and my phone received a message.

From yashir

   I am back home like as in Tanzania, hope u guys remember that u have a flight to catch tomorrow at night! And have fun! Yahh if u find any hot girl give her my number!!

  This is sick! Ahh time passes really fast and if I find a girl for yashir which I might not? Let him stay single! He had already a thousand drooling over him!

  I was sad but it's the last day and I want to spend it with everybody close to me and I think I'll tell the girls and boys tomorrow.

  I walked into their apartment, Niall had already changed into just a short and a simple white vest. They all were eating, I went an sat next to Niall.

  "So guys how did ur day go?" I asked nobody in particular.

    "It was horrible, maleeha and liam were fighting, pariza and casey would only smile at each other they wouldn't even say sonething to each other and then me and zayn, well we talked and became close!" Anika explained.

Everybody started arguing about how they were the whole day. I was not shy me and casey talked! I was not complaining liam did not want to buy think nice toy and I wanted it and he didn't! There was all types of talks.. Ahh this people! When will they grow up!

  "Guys, u all like each other that's y we send u out!" I partially yelled my lungs out."spend the day with the person u like, u never know when u might get a chance again!" I know this is our last day with then I have no idea when we will see them again.

  I decided thst we should watch a movie, I picked the movie ofcourse! It was the fault in our stars! I love the movie, watched it like a thousand times and it's amazing! The boys sat down and I took the girls to make some popcorn.

"See guys, u like them and they like u too, so y don't u cut the suspense and tell each other!"

  "Chill inaara, we were joking! We will tell them, maybe when the movie is going on! Do u know something we don't!" Pariza said.

"Okay and y would u think that?" This girl knew me well.

  "I have the feeling u know sonething we don't!"   

  "I don't! Now go out and I'll male the popcorn!"

  I pushed them all out and stared at the micro, I night never see Niall again, never feel his warmth. I will miss him, will he miss me too? I wish I could freeze time.

  I realised then I was crying. I wiped my tears away and took the popcorn and when I entered the room, I saw something nice. Pariza and casey were sitting together on a couch with the or fingers intertwined and it was cute.

  Maleeha and liam where in the couple couch, maleeha's back was on liam's chest and liam's arms around her this was so cute. Liam whispered something in maleeha's ears and she became red and started giggling.

  Anika and zayn, their legs were intertwined, they were so close to each other. Zayn was fiddling with anika's hair.

  Louis and Harry went out to party. They were like we wanna party hardd!

   Niall was watching for me on the floor, I walked over to him and I sat right next to him and I kept my head on his shoulders and we watched the movie.

   When the movie finished, ofcourse niall was crying! But all the others were peacefully sleeping, they all looked gud together.

   So me and niall took markers and did alittle art work on them then took a picture!! I can't wait until they see each other in the morning!

  Me and niall went into Niall's room, we got into bed, we were cuddling and did not realise when we fell asleep!!