We are moving!

It's zayn malik's birthday today! So happy birthday zayn, he is a real superhero!! Love u xx
Guys please comment, if you liked it or not! Or you have any ideas!Thank you so much for 6.5k reads! It's my first book so it means alot!

Inaara's POV

  Well i cried myself to sleep, I think he is not even worth my tears! How can he do this to me? I was always there by his side! I woke up and realised that  I was still wearing the dress! I got up from the bed and changed into my black shorts and a tank top. I tied my hair into a pony, where is penelope she did not come in last night! So I go to the girls room, maleeha and anika were still sleeping, so I decided not to disturb them, I went into pariza's room, I knocked and penelope opened the door for me! There was something different about the way she was looking! Her eyes looked like she was crying, but why was she crying!

     Hey penelope wats wrong?
    I can ask you the same thing? Why did you leave the party yesterday!  

   I saw niall making out with savannah in the store room and it looked like he was enjoying it! I got so angry and left the house! Wat about u?
   Well, I was wondering where harry had gone and then I found him making out with this blond girl called Montana! So I walked up to him and he looked so drunk, he could not even say anything properly! I slapped him and left the party and then the girls followed me home!
  I am so sorry!
  No! Even I am sorry! I should have stopped you in the party and asked you wat happened!
  No its okay!
You know wat!I don't even think they deserve our tears!
Ya! Fuck them!

We were sitting on the bed when maleeha and anika walked into the room, they had leggings on with their boyfriends sweatshirts! We all sat on the bed, I was laying down on pariza's lap, Penelope was sitting next to maleeha and anika was laying down on maleeha's lap. that's when penelope broke the silence!
Guys, I need to confess something!
Wat did you do this time! Pariza said.

  Uhmm, you know how angry I was yesterday and all!
Yapp! Anika said. Never seen you like this!
Yaa so? Wat did u do? Maleeha asked.

  I was really angry, that I made the school, transfer us to Australia into the school called  yenchep district high school in  Perth.
  Seriously! Wats wrong with you? Maleeha said. Well she was angry, I mean everyone was angry, we are going to Australia and like seriously, I don't know a single thing about it and well I watch Nat Geo Wild and Australia has like 72 dangerous animals and it's really badd!
You know, I heard that Australia has like 72 dangerous animals! And you could only find Australia, could you not shift us to somewhere where there are alittle less dangerous animals! I said.
  Inaara, you are worried about animals right now! We are moving to Australia!! Pariza said.

  Well you can't blame me for watching Nat geo wild! I said.

  seriously? Penelope you know our parents will not allow that! Anika said.
  Well don't worry about that! Your parents will get a letter saying you are been shifted to Australia and that they don't need to worry about it! Penelope said.