His girl not your daughter!

Inaara's POV

The girls were still with me inside the room, we all were either sitting or laying down and just staring up and talking. The girls had to go home, so I asked them to call niall for me. I said goodbye to them and then I thought of starting to pack and finding a place where I can stay. I could hear voices in the kitchen, my mom and dad might he talking, my dad does not even care about me, I am young and made a mistake, he can't throw me out of the house coz of this! I was pacing from my cupboard to the bed, I was removing clothes and throwing them on the bed, I have no idea how my dad can do this to me! And my mum she did not even defend me, I stopped, and fell to the ground, My knees were pressed to my chest, I started crying.

I felt someone sit next to me, it was niall, his legs went around me and he bright me closer to him, his arms tight around me, I hugged him and was crying.

hey! Inaara wat happened? What did your dad tell u?
It's nothing niall, nothing to worry!
Then tell me why the hell are you crying? You can't lie to me, you know that don't you?
My dad told me to Abort the child, I refused then he made me choose him or MY child! I told him no to Abort it and now he is kicking me out of the house! I can't believe my own dad would do that! And my mum she wasn't saying anything! Anything at all!I doubt she even cares for me and my child!
I am gonna go and beat the man, how can he do that to his own child! He is ruthless! New to teach him a lesson!
No niall! He is my dad and he is angry at me right now! He already kicked me out of his house I don't him to kick me out of his life!
But he..
No niall!
Then stay here I will bring u something to eat then talk to u about shifting with me.

I didn't get tot say anything to him, he left the room, once again I was alone thinking about what my dad said to me! How can he do this to me! I know I made a mistake but he can't throw me out of the house,and mum she was just sitting there! Niall is still not here, what is taking him so long, I started making my way down when I heard Niall's voice

How can u do that to her! She is YOUR fucking daughter, how the hell can you three her out of the house, did u think that when she is out there alone in the dark and nobody to take care of her, she will come back to you and then Abort the child, well sorry to say you thought wrong! She is my life and will stay with me, I will take care of my girlfriend and my unborn child, I will love her so much that she will not remember that she had parents who throw her out of the house! And you mam, she is YOUR piece, a fucking part of you, how can you let this happen, what if you had made the same mistake and your mother would throw you out of the house, how the fuck would you feel? You know what forget it, it's fucking useless talking to u retards, if you had been a little more caring towards your daughter, sorry I don't think i have the right to call her your daughter, MY girl, if you were more caring I would have given you respect but I don't think you deserve even alittle bit of respect!

I can't believe niall said all that to my parents, and my parents all they did was listen to him! What the hell is up with them? Then I heard my dad speak!

Are you done? Good! Don't ever tell me how to behave with my daughter, she fucking made a big mistake and now she is paying the price for it! And if your are done giving us a lecture you can take her belongings and get the hell out of my house, I wanna watch the football game in peace!
You are a fucking bastard! You want us to get out of the house so you can watch a fucking football game in peace! Fuck you man! And your house! I will take her away right now, we don't even want any of her clothes! You can keep all of them!
Get the hell out of my house! And take that filthy creature with you!
That's it! Inaara! Inaara!

I heard niall, call me! He was shouting, you could hear the anger in his voice! I got down and went to him, he held his hand out and I took it! He looked at me and mouthed a sorry! What was the sorry for! Then he left my hand and walked towards my dad and slapped hin across the face!
That's for calling MY girl a filthy creature! You fucking bastard!

He took my hand and we walked out of the house, just like that! My mum again was standing in one corner, she did not utter a word not even an alphabet! At least I expected my mum to help me with this, bit she was just standing there! I didn't expect anything from my dad, he was the one who I looked upto! He was my inspiration and now he kicked me out of the house! He can never be someone's inspiration! Maybe I just chose the wrong person to look up to! I got inside Niall's car, he got in fine the drivers side!
Inaara! Look I am really sorry! Your dad just went out of hand! I told him so much and the least he could do was to think over what I said but instead he told me to get out so he can watch a fucking game in peace! I am really sorry! We can go to the me apartment and then we will talk about it tomorrow morning! Okay?

I can't digest everything that just happened! Niall drives to the hotel and then we get into his apartment. He takes me to the room and tugs me. He starts walking away from me and then I call him!

Niall?
Uhmm
Sleep with me please?
Ofcourse babe!

He walked to the other side of the bed, he removes his shirt and gets in, he closes the gap between us and I sleep really close to him, my head in his neck and his arms tight around my body and our legs tangled! My eyes felt heavy because of all the crying I did and I drifted into a deep sleep!