OMG!

Inaara's POV

 I woke up, from the sleep i was having. i checked the time and it was 6 in the evening. Thank god i had that sleep! I'm so fresh right now! i went to see if the other girls were awake. i checked pariza's room and saw her deep in her sleep. Penelope was sleeping too, and so were Anika and Maleeha. Now this was the point were i didnt know wat to do. 

  I started walking around the house, then i entered this room, where i found Jack playing Fifa. I really hated him, so i was going to leave, but then he called out my name and asked me to sit with him. then eventually i began playing with him and it was fun. he was fun to play with. 

 "You know i never wanted you girls in the house, before u even arrived!" Jack spoke.

 "I think i could say that by the expression and ur behaviour you had when you picked us up"

 "But that was before you all came here! i think personally you are fun to be with!" 

 "thanx!"

We played for like an hour, then decided that we should go down and see if Sarah and John were back.we went down and i saw the girls having popcorn and watching Fast and Furious 5! how can they do this to me! they know how much i love Paul Walker! I went and squeezed between Anika and Malleha and well they did  not call me for the movie, so i took away their popcorn. 

 Penelope and Pariza were sitting down on the floor. Jack went and sat on the other couch and we all watched the movie. It was half way through and i was so concentrated in the movie, i heard gigglings but i ignored them. Then the next thing i know is that its popcorn raining on me! This girls always dothis to me! Even when we went to watch the one direction film in the cinema! ofcourse i was concentrated on the boys and then out of no where they start disturbing me, so i move jump over the seat infront and seat there! Then well it was popcorn raining on me and they were pouring the cold slush on my feet! 

  My concentration broke from the movie and i saw literally all the girls throwing popcorn on each other! I found it fun so i joined in! we all were throwing popcorn on each other! The sitting room was already messy! Then i saw Jack stand up and go out! Poor him, his stcuk between 5 crazy girls! 

 Jack came back with a small jug, he then smirked at us all, and he spilt water on us! The water was damn cold! it was like doing the ice bucket challange but well you did not get nominated and did not that the video of it.

 Then pariza walked out the room and came back seconds later with a bigger jug and spilt the cold water on Jack! He was fully wet and well covered in bits of ice! hahaha! Then i pulled Penelope out and we went intot he kitchen, found two huge buckets and filled it with cold water and the ice we found in the fridge! 

 We walked into the sitting room and saw the gilrs and Jack having a popcorn fight so we went in and thorugh the ice bucket on them! it was cold and all of them were screaming on top of their lungs! hahhaha! you should have seen their faces! 

 Sarah and John walked into the room! i never know they were home! we are in serious trouble, the sitting room condition was like the monkeys came in and had a fight but it was with popcorn and water! Their faces were becaming scary, and i was getting scared infact everybofy was scared! They then just walked out of the room! wat the hell just happened! we all thought we were going to get shoutings and maybe they would complain to the teachers and have us thrown out! 

 The room was still deadly quite! Then Sarah and John both entered the room with their hands in the back! i thought it was something like a belt and they will beat us but then we felt the cold water spalsh on us! Sarah and John brought cold water and splashed it on us! they r so cool! we all were laughing because the tension of them doing something back to us was gone! 

 After playign alittle Sarah said,"We will be having guests over tonight for dinner! Be dressed in ur best! Dinner will be served at 9, so we all have 2 hours okay?"

 Who could be coming over! Maybe on of their clients or patners! We saud sorry to Sarah and John for dirting the room, and they said aliitle fun is always needed! We all went back to our rooms to get ready. 

 I was going to hop into the shower but then my phone buzzed. It was a message and it was from niall!!

  From sweetest man!

Hi! how r u! how was ur day in paris today! did u get me anything! howz the girls and the family? the boys say hi! and they all miss u! This place has became a fish market, its us and also stereo kicks! they all r amazing! love their voices! im so sorry again i could not make it to paris but i promise we will see each other! i really miss u alot everyday and most importantly i love you! take care!!!!!

I really missed him too! i wanted him to be right next to me! i needed him! I replied to his message.

To sweetest man! 

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! i miss u too alot that i think i was hallucinatig u today! i think i saw u today! well the day did not go as planned! Pariza claims that she saw casey and Anika also claims she saw zayn! its crazy! u sure u guys not in paris right! say hi to the boyz and that i miss them too! the son Jack is not that bad! he is really cool and we r kinda getting close! his amazing! i need to go shower, they r guests coming home today! i love u and take care!!

I send the message and hoped in for a bath! i was in for a normal period of time! i came out aand picked my outfit, it was a sleeve black dress ans it reached my knees! i put it on and sat infront of the mirror. i applied very little makeup and did my hair. i let my hair down and curled them! i put on my black boots that match with the dress and i loved the way i looked! 

 I came out of the room and walked into Pariza's room, she was looking beautiful, she wore black jeans with a white long sleeve top with something like a balck 3 pice type coat. She tied her her and let her frinces out and she was wearing her black boots. 

 I pulled her out of the room, because she takes alot of time! We went into the dinner hall and everyone was there. Penelope wore a sky blue dress with her straight hair down, Anika wore a black dress, something ike mine but her dress had strips insteadof sleeves, Maleeha wore black jeans with a pink strap sleeve top, they all looked amazing! 

 Sarah had a formal dress on and she had makeup too, John had a plain trouser and white shirt on and Jack, who was stareing at me i think was looking amaizing! As soon as he saw me look at him, he looked somewhere else. 

I sat next to Jack and Pariza next to me! did i tell u there was somethign unsusl abotu the table! 13 more seats were added! wow! that meant that 13 poeple were coming! i was talking to Jack and messing around with him until i saw Sarah lead the guest inside the dinner hall. 

 13 bodies were standing right infront of us! i could not belive my eyes! i thought i was hallucinating again, so i decided to look at the girls and guess wat! their reactions were similar to mine! Penelope was shocked seeing the 13 bodies! 

 It was one direction and stereo kicks! how they they be here! niall said that they could not make it! I saw niall and he winked at me and then smiled at me. i could not believe this.

 "Girls this is one direction and stereo kicks! i guess you know them really well!" Sarah speaked up. 

i walked up to niall, still  not believing its them! when i reached him, i poked him and he let our a small scream! it was actually them! OMG!