The long skype call!

Inaara's POV

  Penelope then went home, leaving the hole house to myself, I made myself dinner, which was boiled pasta. I thought I should have my Skype call in the kitchen will I'm having my dinner! I put my food on the counter in the kitchen and then bring the laptop down from my room. I sit down, have a bite form my dinner and yum it was good, then I message niall that if he is free, he can call me! I thought he would still he busy and call me later but in 5 mins the screen flashed his call with a picture I took in Paris of him. I accepted the call. 

  Hey! Sweetheart! U know how much i have missed u today!
  I missed u too! Ni!!!
  How was ur day!
  Mine was full of surprises but really good ones! Wat bout urs!
  Mine was normal! The boys r watching the Manchester United and Southampton game right now!

Do u want to go watch it? If yes, go!
  No! I wanna talk to my babe right now! I need to see her and listen to her voice!
  Awhh! I love u!
  I love u too!
  Do u know, I have the house all to myself, my parents r gone and sisters at aunts house! It's so quite!
Invite some friends over! Actually don't do that! Go get ur charger from ur room!
  Why?
  Go get it!
  I run and get the charger wat does he want to do with my charger

  Here! I show it to him

  Now plug it in the laptop and charge it coz I will be talking to u and then i'll watch u sleep
  Couldn't u tell me that before!
  Telling u now!
  Haha Ok!  How r u feeling?
  I have alittle fever I guess, but it will be okay!
  Ohh! Get well soon!
  Thanx love!
   When r u finishing tour?
  Well not yet! But we might have a week off from the day after or something like that!

Niall?
  Yes!
  I need to tell u something!
  Tell me!
   U know,..
  I don't know love until u tell me!
  Let me finish me sentence!
  Hahaha! Go ahead!
  U know,...
   I know wat!
   That...
   That!
   I love u!
  I love me too!
   Very funny niall!
   Hahha! I know! Wat u eating there!
   Some pasta! U want!
   Yummy!did u make it?
   Yes I made them!
   Then I want some!
   Ok open ur mouth

I take the pasta in the fork and lift my hand and take it closer to the screen but then put the pasta in my mouth!

  Inaara! I want that!
  U need to be here to have it love!
   Wait until I get there!
    I'm waitin!!! I wanna tell u something!
   If it's I love u, then I know, u told me already?
  Haha it's not!
   Then wats is it?
   It's really serious!
   Wat!
    Something really serious!
  I know it's something really serious, but wat is it?
  Niall, I'm ...
Inaara hey! Sorry harry just called me, give me five mins I'll be back!
  Okay! I'm waitin!

I no longer see niall on the laptop screen, should I tell niall right now, or wait for him to come back! I don't know wat to do!

  Inaara, Who's thoughts r u lost in?
   Urs
   I was away for 5 mins
   I was missing u already
   I know! I'm so famous!! He was smirking!

   Hahha very funny!
   Wat did u want to tell me?
    Ohh that!
    Yes! That!
    Uhmm... when r u coming back?
    We will get a week off I think! In a day or so!
    Well, you need to come back fast! Something really back has happened!
    Wat happened!
     Niall, you need to come here!
     Inaara, if u don't tell me then I might just catch the next flight and come there!
     No! Don't do that! But when u get a week off! U need to come here! It's really important! Now I'm not going to talk about it!

  Inaara,plz just tell me!
     No!
     Fine!
     I love u!!!
     I hate u!!
     Fine bye!
     Bye!
     Seriously bye!
     Okay! Bye!
     Niall, bye!
     Inaara,bye!

  My hand teaches the top of the laptop and I slowly push the screen down.
   I was joking, inaara! I love u!!!

    I love u too!
  We kept on looking at each other do things! I finished my pasta, I got up from my chair.

  Inaara, turn the screen I can't see u!!
   Niall, seriously!
   Yes!
  K!

I turn the screen towards me, and them I start washing my dish. I finish that and  open the fridge for some cold water. I drink the water and go back and sit on the chair. I watch niall, put all his things properly, he is on the tour bus right now.

He says goodnight to harry, zayn, liam, louis and some guards. He puts his laptop on his bunk and then climbs on it. He switches on his bunk light, so I can see him. I get up form my seat, I make sure that all the doors r closed and then i switch off the lights that r on, I take my laptop from the counter table and walk towards my room. I open the door and keep the laptop on the bed, I get inside the bathroom and change into some pajamas and a tank top.

  I climb into bed and put the laptop beside me, making it seem that niall is there right next to me!

  He yawns.

    Niall, u need sleep! Just end the call and sleep!
   No! I wanna see u!
   Niall!Come on!
   No!
   I'm going to sleep!
   Then I'm gonna watch u sleep!
Gudnight!! Ni!
   Gudnight love!

I close my eyes, making me feel more protected than I usually am coz today niall is right here, beside me!