I miss them!

Inaara's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing! I checked the tine and it was, well I thought it would be like 4 in the morning but my bad luck it was already 7.

  I checked my phone and it was niall! I got so happy, I was like wide awake and happy. I picked up the phone.

  "Gudmorning! Beautiful! How r u doing?" Niall said in his sexiest voice.

   I don't know why but there were goosebumps on me already!

  "Gudmorning! Love! I just woke up and now I'm doing great coz I'm taking to u!"

  "Sorry for waking u up! But I really need just to hear ur voice!"

  "Hey! You can call me anytime and even if it's for saying something stupid!"

   "Thanx for the permission! How is paris so far, u like?"

   "I love it! The parents, Sarah and John ate amazing! Their house Is beautiful and we even went out at night to see paris!"

  "So u r having fun without me! Not fair!"

  "Yap! I'm having fun! How's Finland? Did u guys complete the show already and r u coming to paris! I know I asked u already and u said u can't but can't u come!"

   "We finished the show yesterday, it was amazing, the fans had made Finland flag and we're waving it! I wish I could make it but we need to prepare going to the US and the shows!"

   "That's nice and it's okay! I really miss u!"

  "I miss u too love, I really do! I just wish I could come and see u!" I felt niall giggle about it. Wat the hell!

   "Niall, why are u giggling!"

  "It's nothing! Harry is making me laugh!"

"Say hi and I miss u to all the boys!"

"By the way, where is stereo kicks right now?"

   "They r on tour with us, for a few months! They all r sleeping right now!"

   "Niall, go sleep honey! It's still early in the morning for u! I need to go, so y don't u go sleep and then text me later!"

  "I wanna talk to u! He yawns but I'm also sleepy!"

  He will not listen to me so I'm just gonna do this

"Niall I really love u but u need to sleep!"

As soon as I said that I cut the phone. At least now he will sleep.

   I could not sleep anymore, so I got ready for the day! I wore my snickers and had a handbag which was easy to carry around!

I wore a matching jeans and top. I kept my hair in a pony. And then took my phone and walked out the room.

   I went into the dinner hall and everybody was having breakfast already!How mean they didn't even cone and call me! Rude!

   I said good morning to Sarah and told her she looked beautiful and then said gudmorning to John and told him he looked handsome as ever.

   I sat down for breakfast. I took 2 pancakes and a croissant with lots of chocolate syrup with strawberry fruit. I took some passion juice and was ready to eat.

   Then I hit, maleeha's hand, she was sitting right next to me.

  "Y didn't u wake me up!" I whispered yelled at her.

   "I did but in a different style!" She said.

  "Liam called me and zayn had called anika in the morning, and they both said that niall misses u alot and wanted to walk to u, so well we told them to tell niall to call u!"

    I blushed at his name and mouthed a thank you to her. We finished our breakfast and Sarah and John dropped us off at the station, where ever one will meet up and we will go explore paris!

  We saw the castle, the Eiffel tower but we did not climb it, by the time after looking at the castle and the Eiffel tower, it was lunch time! Oh how much I love this time!

   We went into mac Donald. We all ordered a burger with fries ans I had a coca cola ofcourse!

   We started eating, and anika started telling us how she misses zayn and wish zayn was here. Nobody was concentrating at what she was saying, until she screamed "zayn" and she was pointing outside!

   We all looked out and there was no zayn! "I think u started hallucinating!Hahah concrete on your food!" Pariza told her.

    "No I swear! I saw him, he just walked by, I'm not lying!" Anika told her. It was like she was trying to believe it herself.

   "Come on! Let's go out and have the fresh air! You need some!" Penelope told her.

   Both of them go out and take a walk. Pariza, Me and maleeha, we finish our food and go out to! It was time up for links so we had to go back and explore the city more.

   We went to this shopping mall, after visiting the church. We were given 2 hours to spare and shop. We just came out of a shoe shop, I wanted to by DCs, so we'll everybody bought them too.

   We were walking and pariza, was being us, she was looking for something in her bag. Then we hear her scream "casey" and she points the finger to the boys washroom downstairs.

  When I looked down, there was nobody! Wats up with the girls and seeing their boyfriends. We told her it not him and she was just imaging it coz she missed him alot.

   So I thought of taking them to the ice cream parlour,  let something cold, cool their mind! I bought ice cream for all of them and we sat and ate.

   As I was eating my ice cream, the girls were talking about the boys and how much they miss them and wish they could see them!

  I dropped in ice cream and my jaw dropped. I was zoned out!

  " Inaara wat happened! R u alright?" Penelope asked.

  "I swear, you guys might think I'm hallucinating too but I swear I saw niall! He just walked by there! I swear!" I told them.

  I know they will not believe me! But I swear I saw him pass by!

  "I told u people, I saw casey too"

  "I saw zayn too! We all 3 can't be hallucinating! It's insane!" 

   "I think we should all go home and take a rest, maybe we slept late yesterday and now it's affecting our brain!" Penelope said.

   "I think she's right! Niall said they can't come coz of their trip and concerts, we must be hallucinating!" I added.

  "I'll go get us permission to go back home and maybe be back tomorrow!" Penelope left the  table and walked out the ice cream parlour.

   She came back 5 minutes later and told us we could go home and rest. We took a cab and went home. There was nobody at home so we straight went in to the rooms and went to sleep!