just listen to me!

Inaara's POV

I don't know but today everyone is forcing me to go to the concert in the evening! I am super lazy and don't want to go! Well nobody is ready to listen to me! The boys were all out today practising for the concert! It's going to be a one direction concert, 5sos will be opening it and stereo kicks will be finishing it! A bonus for the fans! But I don't want to go there! I don't want to see niall again! I just can't handle it when he is around me! But no dot want to listen to me! Anika is busy, she is roaming around town meeting people and getting me lots of things I asked her to bring! Maleeha as usual is busy on the laptop! She is always on it! Pariza and penelope went to the rehearsals! They could not stay away from their boys!

   Do you still not want to go for the concert! Maleeha said.

  You asked me the same question five minutes ago! And still my answer is a no!

  Fine! Suit yourself! I heard it would be great!
  U can enjoy it!
  Okay

Damn she has been asking me the same question for like an hour now! I swear if she asks me that one more time I might just turn mad! U saw that kids, your aunt maleeha wants to drive me crazy!

  Inaara, we have like 4 hours to the concert if you change your mind! Okay! Maleeha said.

  Ya thank you!

I went into the room and slept! I was tired, and well I was free and the babies have kicked me and my back hurts like a bitch! Damn! Why the hell do they do it but It's worth it! The feeling you have that those inside are your babies and they are gonna call you momma! Damn!

  Wake her up!
  Why? And whisper she might wake!
  Isn't that what you want?
  Ya but don't shout!

  I could here faint sounds but I was not sure who was it!

  Ashton I know that she would not shout at you!
  Seriously? She gets mood swings I am scared man!
  Wat the hell Ashton why didn't you tell me!
  Why?
  Coz I would do this! I felt the person running out of the room!

  Damn it jake!

Ohh it was jake and Ashton! Now I will have alittle fun!

  What the hell Ashton! You woke me up!
  I am so sorry inaara!
I hate you! Get out now!
  Inaara listen to me!
Get out!!
  Fine

He turned away from me and I held his hand so he could stop!

  Hey! I was joking!
  Damn!Thank god!
  Hahaha! Come sit!

I sat against the bed! He cane and sat next to me!

  Wats up?
  It's one hour to the concert! And you are not ready!
  I don't want to go!
  Why?
  Coz.. .
You can't do this to yourself! Just because niall will he there, that does mean you can't go!
  But when I see him it reminds me of all the time we spent together and how much it hurts me!
  Look inaara, I am so sorry to say that you are coming!
  I am not!
  Well, I can have mood swings too!
  Ashton, I really don't want to go!
  If you don't, then forget about seeing me and meeting me!
  Come on you can't do that to me!
Yes I can!
  Fine I am coming!
  Good!