A f****** big idiot!

Inaara's POV

  I hate to tell you guys my life in fast forward but there is not much to tell, I mean besides that now we don't live in Penton and we live in Sydney, with the people we call our bestie and the world know as 5 seconds of summer, everything is quite normal. Ashton and I are really close, he even told me that he likes me but I needed time, he is cool with that! He knows about my pregnancy and well when I told him all about me and niall, he understood and supported me! I love him for that!  Well the girls, really getting on my nerves, or I am getting on theirs, really have no idea! The fact that anika has finished school and well is is already working with the top fashion designer in the world is like wow! And on top of that she got engaged to zayn! I mean I never saw that coming! I was hoping for the baby first, but I was wrong! Well anika and zayn are now well, living together, anika is no longer staying with us in Australia, she lives in London with her fiance! Well lucky her!

  And then there is pariza, she is still studying and also with her boyfriend at the moment, casey and the rest of the stereo kicks boys are in Australia for some work and tour! So casey and pariza live in casey's apartment! The other boys are in our apartment which is right like in the same floor and next door to five seconds of summer's apartment! But no! The boys wanted to stay in with us! They all are a pain in the arse! Well i don't want to ruin anything but casey might ask pariza to be his fiance! That's like super great news but our friend casey there is a little scared! Poor him!

  Maleeha, wat do I tell you about her! Damn that girl! First of all she has liam Payne as her boyfriend! Over the past time I gave literally became a fan girl! Liam is like the best! Maleeha and liam well they are boyfriend and girlfriend ofcourse but they look so cute together! Maleeha still is studying and liam, whenever he has free time in his schedule he would be here! Liam like just bought this really big house for maleeha and him and damn that house is really big! I am sure as soon as maleeha is done with school, liam is gonna ask her to move in!

  Well penelope, harry apologised for his mistake which was actually not his but the girl's! She got him so drunk and all! But now it's over so they are like together! Never seen both of them so happy! Harry asked penelope again, and she said yes again! And both of them are all cool and together!

And about louis! Ailinora turned out to be the perfect girl! She was as crazy as him and as cute as him! They literally were perfect! I finally met her, when louis was in Australia ha had brought her with him, she was more pretty than the way he had described her, she had like brown long perfect curls hair, dark brown eyes and well a lovely face! Louis is actually really happy right now, we like talk alot! Practically like brother and sister, overprotective brother! I love him, listens to me always!

The 5sos guys are really cool, they are all rounders, funny, sensible and loving! We all have practically became family! Ashton likes me but I told him I need some time and space, and he is cool with that! The boys like really take care of us and now they are like on top of the world, they have like great songs and all they will be starting tour in a week, before that they will be opening act for some band, they don't want to tell me which! Really happy for them!

  As for me, it's like the 25th February 2015, I turned 17 already! As for my baby, scratch that, as for my babies! Yes I am having Twins, a boy and a girl! I can't wait for them! I am on my 7th month going to the eight! The doctor said I will deliver in mid April! Wow! Time flies! Well, after what happened in ireland for some reason niall has still not called me or even send in a message and I really don't care, maybe alittle but still! I am the one who is supposed to be mad but here its like he does not even know that I am mad! When I got to know that I am having Twins, I was so overwhelmed that well forgot my ego and wrote a message to niall about it, he didn't reply so I called him and well I did not except this to happen but he cut the phone! So since then, I have not care about him, I saw pics of him and savannah, together in the park or at the movies even at the parties together, holding hands and kissing! I don't care! Well, I am supposed pick a godfather and a godmother for my kids, but it's really hard, I want all the boys to be the godfather and all the girls to be the godmother! But I have decided that liam and maleeha will be the godfather and the godmother for my baby boy and louis and ailinora for my baby girl! As for me I don't go to school anymore, I stay at home with the boys! They all are a pain! I hate them!!!! But I love them!!!