Road trip!!

So its holidays! I hate leaving my friendz behind ahhhhhh! But I can't wait to go buy the high tops and one direction things!

So I am going to Kenya but....... well. ...... uhm....... not with my parents. I am going to Kenya with my couzins. I will be leaving my sister begind, well I forgot to tell u bout her, she is taller than me and everybody thinks that she is older! Well she is not! She has short curly brown hair and brown eyes!!!

so the couzins are people I never met before literally! Well i guess it will not be that bad to have a holiday with them!

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up to the rain pouring heavily on my window and my mom dropping something in the kitchen! Ahhh y does she wake up so early!!

"Inaara! Get up before I rip ur poster of one direction and stereo kicks down" my mother yelled....

" I'm up! I'm up!! I swear, just don't do anything to the posters! Plz!"

"Get up! Ur couzins will be on the way soon to pick u up, u guys are having a trip to Kenya and u r leaving today! Now get up and dressed fast!"

*oh! Shit I forgot*

" yah yahh I remember! I am coming!!"

Shit! I forgot bout today! Well then I had to get out of bed! Ahhhhh!

I hoped into the shower and had the longest bath I ever had in my life, maybe coz I was not excited to go for the road trip! Ahhh! But I have to go.

I got dressed kept my hair open wore shorts and my favourite shirt with some skulls and red roses on it.

I packed my bag, super fast! Sometimes I wonder maybe I am a vampire! U never know!!

Well i was descending the stairs, I breathed in the aroma of pancakes!! I increased my speed coz who does not love pancakes and I want some coz I have two hunger sisters in the house!!!

Well! Thank god I was early and got pancakes with some chocolate syrup!! Yummy! !

So my mom then told me something more bout my couzins she was like, "they are like ur first couzins from my side and u should behave with them properly and act nice, talk to them and don't, I mean don't act all weird with them! And plz don't eat their brains with ur nonsense!"

"I don't eat brains! Ewhhhh!!! Yuck!!!" "Hahaha very funny inaara! Behave with them!!"

There was a door knock and mom said she would get it, well she went to get the door and I heard her open it and talk to some people, maybe it those couzins of mine! Well i will not get up, my pancakes might feel bad!!

While stuffing my mouth, my mother brought the couzins into the kitchen, ahhh! Wrong time mom! Now they will see me with my stuffed mouth, way to go for the first impression!!

I quickly finished the food in my mouth!,

Well i saw my couzins, mom served them with 2 plates with pancakes and extra chocolate syrup! That's not fair!! I never get extra chocolate syrup!! Ah!

Well Mom then introduced them, the boy was called Matt and the girl was called Pariza. Then mom told them my name which of course is inaara!

We had to go now, I took my bag, it was heavy! Matt saw me struggling with my bag, I expected him to come and help me but instead he smirked and walked away! How rude!! I am so going to hate this trip! But then pariza saw me and offered to help me but I don't like other people carry my things so I politely declined her request!

Well when I got in the car I was expecting, us three but then I saw maleeha and anika and this other guy. I was shocked!! I screamed literally and hugged them! Lifesavers now I am not the only one who don't know pariza and matt.

The other guys turned out to be matt's best friend Sam. Well let the trip begin!!!!

I am hoping it's not going to be that bad coz now I have my friendz with me and pariza Is friendly! I like her!