Island

You and [Your favorite character here] watch the sunrise from the balcony even shared a passionate kiss, by that time you're almost arrived at an Island, looking at the time it said 5:42 AM. You lean your head down on his shoulder after, just watching the sun rises.

"Really magical, just like you, Y/N"

"Yeah, it's beautiful"

You guys stay talked until 6:30 AM and go to the dining room, Barbatos is already there with Luke and Beel. Seated on the long table, Beel had started munching on the food. You sit down and waited for others to come.

Asmo: Gooood~ Morning everyone~~

Luke: I didn't get enough sleep because of you guys jumping on the bed last night!

Asmo: Oh no, Luke you better get some. Your skin will be ruined if you don't!

Lucifer: Did anyone have fun?

You: Love this vacation, going well so far. Oh yeah, we arrive at the island yay

Levi: *gasp* I must update

Lucifer: Not if I take your D.D.D first

Levi: Awww cmon

Mammon: I can't wait to sca- I mean surf

Barbatos: My lord, would you like the Darjeeling Tea or the Earl Grey?

Diavolo: Do we have Green tea?

Barbatos: Yes, I'll make it for you

Luke: Can I have milk tea? I want milk tea

Barbatos: Yes Luke

Diavolo: After this, you guys can go pack your suitcase. We're staying at the beach house tonight

Lucifer: You hear that Mammon? Pack your things as soon as we're finished. No going to staff room.

Mammon: Eek! Yes Sir Luci!

Levi: What are you even doing in the staff room

Satan: Probably stealing

Mammon: Hey stop it!

Asmo: Eel I can't wait to tan

Belphie: I'm tired..

You guys eat your breakfast, you took a shower, and pack your suitcase just put on some pink tank top and shorts with a hat and braid your hair (if you have long hair). Take some pic of the view and record yourself. Levi is streaming on the devilgram, once you're at the beach house you put down all the things and change to a one-piece blue bathing suit.

Diavolo had rented the board for all of you, all of them joined you on the beach after they were done putting their stuff and changed. Mammon put on sunscreen for you but ended up squirting the whole bottle to your body, now Asmo is mad and ranting on him. You take the board and bring Luke with you, you're now in the middle of the sea waiting for the wave to come. Luke was scared, but you hold his hands to calm him down when the wave finally come. You carefully stand up

"Luke stand up"

"No, I'm scared. What if I fall?"

"You'll fall if you sit like that, trust me I'm gonna catch you"

"O-okay, I'll try"

He stands up while holding your hand, you guys spend the whole day surfing. After hours Luke finally has the courage to surf by himself, Mammon almost drowns luckily Lucifer catches him. Barbatos teach Diavolo how to surf. When you're done surfing, you guys take a trip exploring the sea by motorboat, Levi is recording all the experiences.

Belphie took a nap o the sand, Beel is eating as always, Satan giving food to the fish, You and Asmo are tanning as you promised, Barbatos is on the bar making cocktails for all of you. Diavolo still surfing with Luke and Simeon, Solomon is just there sitting watching all of you doing activities. 

Asmo took a lot of pics, he even asked to borrow your D.D.D to take a pic because his phone memory is full. When you and Asmo are done tanning, you and him go to the beauty salon to do your hair and spa things. After all of you are gathered up in the beach house, you rest for a bit and take a walk to the popular restaurant to have lunch. Then you guys ride a taxi to the Museums and visit all the hidden gems.

Had a fun cooking lesson with the locals, ride a helicopter, and saw the island from up above. Til it was finally 6 PM, you go back to the beach house and cook dinner. Diavolo and Lucifer went to the bedroom early, Diavolo had told Barbatos to take a rest. The rest just doing their own things, you and Barbatos had nothing else to do. Since then you go outside and set a carpet on the sand. Watching the sea tides go down, Barbatos joined you outside. 

Revised date: Monday, 21 March 2022/ 00:37