Can't sleep || Belphegor

Belphegor x Reader
Your POV

I can't sleep... Belphie beside me sleeping soundly hugging his cow pillow. I get up from the bed and went to the kitchen to drink some water, stayed there for a bit, and thinking about things before going back to my room. "Ugh so hot in here," I said as I enter the room, I hopped on the bed.

2 AM

Still, 2 hours had passed and I still can't sleep. "Sleep Y/N, you have school tomorrow," I think to myself while slapping my cheek. Belphie moved his head to my chest, "shit how am I gonna sleep with this big ass head laying on my chest" I mumbled. 

I ended up playing with Belphie's hair, not that he's gonna be mad at me for waking him up since he can fall asleep fast. "So cute," me caressing his face. Then he spoke, "Can't sleep?" That makes me instantly push his head. "Oww, you're gonna break my neck," He rubs his head while saying it. 

"Sorry, did I wake you up? Sorry if I did" I apologized to him, "Of course you did..." "But I like it, keep playing with my hair," He replied blushing. "Come here then I'll play with your hair" Belphie doesn't accept my offer. I asked why. "Go to sleep, you need the energy to go to school" "But I can't sleep" I replied to his request.

"Then how about..." Belphie crawls to me and puts his hands on my thigh. "How about I fuck you to sleep," He said out of the blue. I choked on my saliva and back away a few inches. "I'm really horny right here. See?" He said it while holding his clothed dick. "Earlier I dreamed of you. You underneath me, squirming in wetness while arching your back like a maniac"

"Then do it" I commanded. "Then I'll fuck you like I did in my dream," he quickly takes off his boxer and my clothes too. "Prepare to sleep Y/N" He then carefully insert himself into me and thrust slowly and nicely. 

In the middle of sex
Belphie's POV

"Finally asleep huh," I think, Y/N is straddling on top of me. Hugging my body close, while I'm still inside. I slowly lay their body down and continue thrusting into them. "You're so beautiful..." I caress their face and body. 

"I don't deserve you" Y/N body is heating up while I'm kissing their body, "But I'm gonna take you anyway"