Marks || Solomon

Solomon x Reader
3rd Person POV

You lay down in your bed, hugging your pillow, and look over your D.D.D but nothing is interesting to see in my Devilgram timeline, trying to pass the time you just talk to Solomon.

You
Hey Solomon, I'm curious about your pact marks. Who's the first demon you've ever made a pact with?

Solomon
Her name is melody, and I think I first met her when I was still a kid. She's a great person, she brings me food every time she visits me. I never met her again, but her pact mark is still on me, so I think she's alive.

You
Interesting... how about the others? Any least favorite pact?

Solomon
My least favorite pact was with this swimming athlete, he always asks me to come swimming in the ocean with him. I think he's well aware of how I hate the ocean and still forces me to.

Solomon
How about you?

You
My favorite pact was with Luci.

Solomon
Are you trying to show off?😃

You
It's not me who commands him, it's him who commands me.

Solomon
Heh, perks of making a pact with him.

Solomon
*2 attachments*

cr: @ObAngye on Twitter

You
How should I react to this?

You
*sends a pic back* I personally like the pact mark on my thigh, it's Asmo's pact mark I just like how big the Scorpion look. 

Solomon
Asmo told me to run some errands for him, I'll see you at HoL??

You
See ya.

Solomon went offline, but you kept staring at the pic he sent. His toned back that's full of pact marks, the way his body looks with those marks. You were envious, 72 demons under 1 man's command is a big achievement. Relentless, you kept staring and staring RESPECTFULLY, and eventually, you got turned on by staring for too long. You tried to resist but "ugh.. why do I feel like this.." Your thigh pushed themselves together as you longingly stare at the pic Solomon send. Rocking your hips against the pillow back and forth, "hngh.. mmh" you pushed your panties aside and move your hips again. "So- haah... Solomon~ mmf"

"Knock knock! Solomon's here" Suddenly you heard from outside the door, "Ah! Uhh.. wait! Uhm. I'm changing" Gosh he comes here too fast what is he? Usain Bolt? You haven't even finished yet. You changed into a new pair of panties and put your shorts back on then let him in, he throws himself to your bed and hugs your pillow, "mmm, smells nice" wtf?