Lover request || Levi

Leviathan x Reader
Your POV

Italic word: Him
Bold word: another character

Since that day...

1 month ago

"Levi!!" I called him as he was about to open my locker to put something in, we've been best friends for almost 3 years, that's why we are open to each other even when opening the locker. "Y/N! I wanna give you this but I gotta rush! I'm gonna put it in your locker okay?!" He yelled so I can hear him, I nodded and excused myself to see what he put. But, right as he opens the locker, my diary fell out.

He picked it up and there he sees it, a picture of him with heart decorations surrounding it and "Y/N <3 Levi" on the bottom of that picture.

I reached him and see what page he was on. When the realization hits me, I quickly snatch the book away from his hands, "I.. was about to give you this" He handed over a cake he had brought from the cafeteria. "L-Levi.."

"LEVI!" another voice was heard, it was Levi's friend. He approached both of you and hits Levi on his arm, "Dude, took you so long, the game is about to start", Levi excused himself as his friend takes him away from you. I felt anxious and worried that he saw that and quickly put my diary back in the locker and slammed it, running to my classroom and trying to distract myself by eating the cake that he gave.

It's true I really liked him and I wrote that, but I didn't expect Levi to see it, not when our 3 yrs best friend's anniversary is in 2 months. What to do now? Will our friendship break? Will he block me on social media? Will he ignore me all day?

Present

Levi walked into the classroom and sat down on his seat which is 1 row in front of me, on the left side. Trying to start up a conversation, I texted him a greeting "Good morning" with sun emoji. He opened it and was about to reply. I felt my heart race waiting to see what message he will send, "Levi, you wanna go to the computer room with us, we installed Genshin impact on the school's computer" the same friend had invited him stopped Levi from his typing and he puts his phone back inside his pocket. "That little shit!!!" I mentally screamed and smash my head on the table.

I expected him to reply but then he never did this made me remember every day how we both are excited to see each other, how we'd always look over to me when I texted him in class, and he always greets me when entering the classroom and beamed at me with his limited edition merch and stuff. Now, we hardly ever greet and smile at each other.

Really, if I could go back, I would just rip that part off that diary and burn it so he couldn't see, I really want to go back to being the best friend we used to be, not the stranger we are right now.

"Hmmm Mammonnnnn," I called Mammon again to complain to him, "Yo' human, is it about Levi again??" Mammon questioned over the phone, "his friends always distract him, this morning I texted Levi saying good morning, I was so excited when Levi typed back but then that guy comes up and brings Levi somewhere and he didn't even reply to my text" I ranted about him to Mammon.

"Listen bruh, you could just come up to him and say good morning instead of textin-"

"hush hush hush hush hush hush! It takes 1 week to build up the courage to text him, imagine greeting him in real life"

"Well, that's just the harsh way this problem could be solved, textin ain't gonna do you anything and Levi likes it better face to face when it comes to problems solving also isn't tomorrow your anniversary with him, you really should just talk it out with him "

"Jeez... how am I supposed to"

I hung up on the call and threw my phone across the bed.

Next day