Nurse Examination || Beeelzebub || Belphegor

Beelzebub x Reader x Belphegor

"Okay last person is you both," You said to the twins. You loosen the button of your collar exposing your chest area. Belphie is eyeing the chests while Beel is eating candy. "Y/N, you're doing a good job as a nurse," Beel said to you. You thanked him and bend down to take the measuring tape.

"Ass..." Belphie muttered you position Beel under the stadiometer, you carefully stand on the chair to reach the top of the stadiometer to pull it. "Okay okay, 6'7. Tall" You said as you measure his height. After that, you kneeled and lift Beel shirt up. "Hold that a bit," You say to him and measure his waist size. "44.4 inches, now stand on the weight scale." You say to him, he did as you said and the scale displayed 96 KG. You write all of that down and checklist Beel's name

"My turn," Belphie said, he stands under the stadiometer. Again you did the same drill, Belphie traces his hands on your body line. "Wavy," He said to you, and you chuckled.

Belphie: Wavy

You: *chuckled* Momma gave it to me

Belphie: Then your mom must be hot

You: Yeah, she is

Beel: Hot like freshly baked bread? Yum

You: You want it? Let's get it when we're done

Belphie: What's my height?

You: 5'11

You carefully get off and kneel to measure Belphie's waist. He lifted his shirt and you did it, 38 inches, "Your waist is small for a boy, Belphie" You commented, Belphie just sighed and answer "I sleep all the time, what do you expect?" He asks you in a monotone voice. He takes off his shoe and gets on the weight scale. "65 kg," He said to you, you write it down and checklist Belphie's name.

"We'll wait for you at the front entrance, come fast okay?" Beel said, "Wait boys I forgot to measure something." Both turn around and approach your desk. "Take off your pants and your boxers too," you said to both of them. Beel raises his eyebrows, Belphie puts on a surprised face.

"I think you're reading something wrong, Y/N," Beel said. Belphie presumed that you weren't joking and tells Beel about it. "I'm not joking when it comes to my job baby," You said back. They just give you a nervous 'okay' and slowly pull down their pants along with the boxer

You take your personal notebook and write down the twin's name on it, Beel's girth is 3 Inches Belphie's 2.9 Inches. That's just flaccid. 5.5 inch for Beel's flaccid length and 5'1 for belphie. "Well I need to measure your erected girth and length too," You said to them as you slowly undress leaving yourself in panties and bra (if you do wear them.)  Belphie stands up immediately, Beel took some time. While waiting for Beel, you measure Belphie first. They both share the same erect length of 8 inches but Beel's erect girth is a bit bigger than Belphie, 4 inches, and 3.5 for Belphie.

Belphie locked the door while Beel is making out with you on the bed. He kisses your neck and unhooks your bra, Belphie pulls your panties aside to expose your private part. You pull the curtains to cover the three of you on the bed and start by rubbing both of them with your hands. Belphie played with your private part to lubricate it.

Beel sucks and licks on your nipples. The twins is enough to make you a wet moany mess, "mpfhhh...we're in the nurse room right now. Make it f-fast" you said, that's when Belphie shoves his dick inside you and Beel shove his inside your mouth. "Ohh yes you're squeezing me so tight" Belphie moaned, "Warm inside here just like milk. I'll give you my milk" Beel referring to his favorite drink.

You: Iht helt so goot! (it felt so good)

Belphie: You slutty bitch, of course our dick felt good

Beel: Ahhh, warm just like milk. No, it's even warmer than milk

You: I hant youw wilk (I want your milk)

Beel: I'll give it to you

Belphie: uhh, fuck this shit tighter than rope.

Belphie thrust so hard he hits your g spot 3 times in a row, your saliva is trailing down your chin falling to the bed. Beel is more gentle so he didn't thrust as hard as Belphie, to help yourself cum you play with your own nipple. "aw if you look from my perspective, you'll go aww because you're so cute from here" Beel said to you, Belphie laughed and replied "You look so slutty in my perspective, the way your ass clap on my dick is slutty and sound so lewd and loud" You sync with the twin's thrusts. It felt satisfying.

"Y/N I- I'm gonna cum" Beel said, "ih he felh like taht hen you hust feel the sahme wah tooh" (if he felt like that then you must feel the same way too) You say to Belphie. He nodded and rested his hand on your hip, when Beel cum shots in your mouth, Belphie cum shots in your hole too. You swallow it down and put your undergarment and nurse uniform back on with the trench coat and put on your crossbody bag.

To prevent people runnin away from your cum smell breath you wash your teeth and gargle on the mint mouthwash. Lastly, you fix your hair and go to the coffee shop with the twins.