You woke him up || Belphegor

Belphie x Reader

You're half asleep right now, face next to belphie. Belphie caress your face gently, his thumb on your lips."Ah~ My princess is half asleep right now" 

Belphie run his hand thru your shoulder, you slowly open your eyes.

"I'm sorry princess, did I wake you up?"

"Yes you do..ngahhhh I'm tired.."

"You should go back to sleep then"

"Did I wake you up? yawn"

"Hmmm, maybe"

"Let's go back to sleep then"

"Ohh y/n that's now what I meant."

"What?"

Belphie takes my hand and put it on his dick, he look at me with a lewd face. I got shy and look away

Belphie: What's wrong, princess? Aren't you used to seeing my dick in the shower?

You: What's the purpose of that, I didn't do anything stupid when I'm in my sleep.. Right?

Belphie: Well you rubbed your knee on my dick, and moan in your sleep. What are you dreaming about anyway?

You: I wasn't dreaming about anything, and I don't even know I moan in my sleep.

Belphie: Now you're responsible

Belphie lift me up to his lap, and look me up and down, biting his lip looking me up and down. I feel his erection on my stomach, Belphie take off my red cardigan.

"We don't need this.."

"Wait belphie"

Belphie, stop his movement. I got up and go on a doggy style pose, leaning my ass closer to his face.

You: y-you know what. I kind of..feel bad for teasing you. So here's my hole, do whatever you want to it

Belphie: ..yeah that's my princess. Know what daddy wants to do.Belphie pull back my black g string and rub it on my hole, it makes me feel aroused. Belphie pull down his boxer and his dick sprung, Belphie side my g string off and rub his middle and ring finger on my hole. He rub his dick up and down, I lower my upper body and expose my private part even more. Belphie chuckled, he insert his middle and ring finger inside, curled it up inside. Rubbing his dick up and down even faster. Belphie couldn't help it any more, he pulled my body and insert his dick inside.

He pull my body to his chest and put his hand on my chest squeezing it together, he bite my back leaving hickey on it. I winced and grip his knee, he pull my hair back and bite my back again. I lean my head back on his shoulder, he squeeze my chest together again

You: mmpphhh, Belphie pls be gentle. I can't-

Belphie: Now now, maybe if you use a more respectful nickname I can go easy on you

You: Daddy, be more gentle. There's no need to rush

Belphie: That's more like it.Belphie hold my body and bounce it on his dick slowly and firmly, he hold my chest and squeeze it gently. His dick is still inside you , without having to get up you do a pivot on his dick, he moaned but it sounds broken.

 "Ah-aahhh -aaah that felt so good"

"...this is so lewd, I'm gonna bust soon"

"Do you want me to thrust harder?"

"Yes-yes do thrust harder"

Belphie thrust harder and I play with my private parts and stick my tongue out like the nasty slut I am. Belphie connect his tongue with mine.

 Soon later we both cummed together, I put my finger on his mouth letting him taste me, he does the same. I licked his finger.

Belphie: giggles awww aren't you a cutie, sucking on my finger like a baby.

You: I'm tired..

Belphie: let's sleep thenI put a blanket over us and drift off to sleep little did I know what Belphie gonna do next.