Kiss and makeup || Asmodeus

Asmodeus x Reader
3rd person

"Fuck it, you're making it a big deal when you can literally just-" You got cut off when Asmo yells 2 notes higher than you "WELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS WHEN YOU HAD TO WAIT UP 10 HOURS OF QUEUE JUST TO BUY THIS, AND IT'S LIMITED!!1!1!!!" You were so mad that you slap Asmo across his face, "Ugh! WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" He caressed his own cheek and pull your hair, "YOU WANNA GO?!"

"Both of you, shut up" That low scary voice echoes thru the hallway, just as you both about to kick each other's ass then stop. Then Lucifer proceeds to pull the both of you by hair heading to his room, he (Asmo) give you an annoyed look and mouths "This is your fault, we'll finish this in my room later"

Some arguments later

"I'm sorry, for breaking your limited makeup set" You pretended to give him genuine apologies, same with Asmo's apologies. Then Lucifer let the both of you go and go back to his study, while you and Asmo enter his room and start punching each other, "I am not fucking sorry for what I've done to you" "Heh, bitch. You think I trust your pretending" then he tried to choke you but you grabbed his hand and throw him. Now he's on the ground, "What the fuck are you, a pussy?" Then he gasped and transform into his demon form, "I MAY EAT PUSSY BUT I'M NOT ONE".

He lunged at you with his hand curled to a fist and punch your chest, then he actually groped your chest and squish it aggressively "How you like that huh?!" Then he tickles your body, "Now go on and say "I understand, I'm sorry Asmo. Please stop hurting me" before I do more worse to you. Say it now!!" In fact, his attack didn't affect you.

"I refuse"

Then you proceed to kick his groin and pin him down. Sliding down his shirt and violently rubbing his nipple, "Say, baby boy. Pride or apologies? You better say sorry or I'll ruin your pretty face even more" he gives up and turn back into his normal form before answering "Pride, but my face is more important" he blushed at you with annoyance on his eyes. Then you got off him and lay beside him, "We really need to clean up, my face is ruined. Where do you even learn to punch that hard" Asmo rubs the part where you punch him and you got up, "Beel trained me" you pull him to the bathroom and strip off to get in the shower, he did the same with you.

"Guess I have to say sorry now, fine I'm sorry for breaking your makeup set. I'll pay you back tomorrow" this time you genuinely apologize to him, "Ugh.. No need. Plus it's not even limited and I lied about waiting 10 hours, it smells so bad. I think they re-use their long-expired product to make that set" you sighed at his answer, "Why you make a big deal about it then, you made Lucifer mad and lecture us for 2 hours too," "I just want to make a scene so we can kiss and make up later and I didn't expect you to literally be mad and punch me, still tho that punch was no shit" he buckles his hands on your waist and pulls you closer to him.

Later on, after a long shower, he sat down on the counter and you heal the bleeding part on his face. You simply put antiseptic on the band-aid and stick it on him, "don't you think you forgot something?" He pulls you by the shoulder when you're about to put the emergency kit back to the shelf, "chu~" you kissed his cheek and put the emergency kit back to where it belongs. Then both of you dressed up, not even going anywhere but Asmo turned the LED light in his room so it looks like disco and plays some music even do karaoke with you and get drunk with the booze he hides in his room.