Again and again || Barbatos

Barbatos x Reader
3rd Person POV

Barbatos knocked on your door,  "come in" You called from inside and the door opens revealing Barbatos in his demon form bringing a catering trolley with the tea set and a slice of cake on it. "You must've been really tense today, for that reason I bring you chamomile tea to help you relax. You've done great, Young Master is proud of you" He gently smiles as he pours the tea into a teacup, now he puts your desired amount of sugar in it and stirs it without making any noises. Take a small plate and serves it to you.

You've been coming to the castle often recently, stayed overnight too because you, Diavolo, and Luci are discussing something big. An event that will take place in the human world to be exact, that's why all of you are stressing out.

You picked up the tea in your hand and stared at it for a long minute, Barbatos noticed your act and questioned you "Is there something troubling you? I will gladly hear you out." He gave you a concerned look and you just sighed. "I can't forget about 'that' night at the beach... Those pleasant words coming from your mouth when I was half asleep."

Barbatos's eyes widen at the sudden remark, he didn't forget what he whispered to you in your sleep back then. You thought you sound pathetic for saying that, it just sounds like you're being desperate for him. "Y/N, I thought you forget" He softly chuckles and approached your back to lower himself to your earlobe, his hot breath is hitched on your skin.

"My dear Y/N, what do you want me to do to you?"

You squirmed on the sudden arousal and the hot tension on your back, "B-Barbatos! You should go back to Lord Diavolo.." You want to keep things professional here, if only both of you meet in another place and time maybe both of you would be doing that right now. "Young master is in his study and had sent me a memo to not interrupt him for the rest of the night." He answers.

"Oh my, could it be that you called me here just to confess that to me?" He teased you even more. Your face flushed, he got it right you were actually calling him over to confess that and actually kinda expecting him to do something to you... suddenly you found white gloves on your table. Was that there the whole time? Or did Barbatos really take his gloves off that fast? You think a little before you felt his warm hugging you from the back. 

"From that moment..until now, even if I try to not think about it, I ended up always thinking about it. What you did to me was unforgettable, it makes me feel a certain way no one ever makes me feel."

Barbatos slowly lowered his hand as he tried to explore your body, "I just want to do this to you, to hold you in my arm, to have you.." Barbatos makes his way to your neck, that's when he starts nipping on it and gives you a lovebite. Pulling away and breathing directly onto your skin to make you desperate again, "To bite you, and put my mark on you."

You're shaking as you put away your now-empty teacup. He tiptoed his fingers down to your abdomen, and whisper more into your ears" To taste you..." he gripped your waist and bite your earlobe. You tried to not make so much voice so loud, remembering the other guest is in the next room. You gritted your teeth, "Barbatos... just do it already" you anticipated his next moves. He chuckled, "Then as a butler, I shall treat you with the utmost hospitality."

He lifts you up and sits you on the bed, starting to unbutton your shirt one by one slowly. Your thighs push themselves together as you watched him undo your night suit then he undoes his own suit. He leaves his pants on and pulls your body closer to him with his tail and kisses you, his lips feel soft and wet, his teeth bite your lower lip and whisper "I love you" between kisses, that soft moan finally came out from your lips to his lips. You pulled away from him panting and lay yourself on the bed, he spreads your legs to reveal everything you hid earlier.

"I will start with 2 fingers now, please tell me if it hurts" He wets his finger with his saliva and carefully dips it inside your slit, you cry out even more. Trying to be silent when Barbatos is pleasuring you is hard, "Ba-Barbatos haa- ah.." you cried silently when he starts moving those fingers in and out. "It's so tight inside you, you're really clamping down on me Y/N."

"Press there... yeah, nmmh that spot.." You look down to your hole being toyed by him and look over to the bulge on his pants. Gosh, he looks big you thought. He looks down at you with a mild, gentle facial expression which made you shy and instantly looks away from his gaze. He can feel your walls clamping more tightly on his fingers indicating that you're about to cum, his finger starts to move faster and finally the liquid runs down from your sex. He took out his fingers and wipes your cum on his fingers, "To make you cry out my names."

He unzips his pants and took out his hard cock, stroking it for a little before getting on top of your positioning his cock in front of your entry. "May I?"

You nodded at him and close your eyes, he spreads your legs more "Let me see..everything" his eyes gazed at your sex, oh how he just wants to make you cry even more by slamming himself into you "ha-Aaah!" your mouth opened and you almost screamed, the feeling his warm cock inside you, you feel like you're about to melt.

He starts thrusting into you, your hands clutched onto his neck as you arch your back to the pleasure. The way he just rocks in and out of you so fast and hits that spot, "Barbatos more faster! more haa-arder" you requested, he did so as you said and the euphoric feeling starts coming his cock keeps hitting that spot, again and again, each thrust adds up more pleasure and soon you feel like you're about to cum, Barb's dick is twitching inside of you. Both of you are about to reach your highs.

Both of you screamed in unison as the cum squirted out of your sex and his cock. "To make you feel so good that you'll cum again and again... Y/N you're the first one who makes me feel this way," He told you and gets up to his feet, cleaning up the mess on him and putting on his clothes back.

"I will come back soon after I put everything back, I will give you a bath. Be ready in the guest's bathroom".

He left after saying that and you plop yourself on the bed to gather all your strength before going to the bathroom.